~{ape}~'s

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SSJ] =P

In Alpha I only saw like 5 members in Ape.

Best answers
j00 forgot about me EviLCHiMP aka SilverSaiyan! :(

I guess I was forgotten!

Best answers
Oh your still around? I thought you died out along with goggeta, kami, bio, majin, Kak. Oh lets not forget mr gump.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
b@dm0nkeh said:
j00 forgot about me EviLCHiMP aka SilverSaiyan! :(

I guess I was forgotten!

oopseh! how ya doin eric turns out youre still active on the boards :)

MONXver2.0 said:
The major alpha clans were: TIS and APE. TIS had crimson and ape had bio. If I recall you were my doppelganger and still are in some ways gohan. There were afew other clans in alpha, but I dont' recall them.
HEH!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nsw316 said:
Yea heh Im Gohan

I remember that model script you let me use. That was pretty sweet =D, heh but this was back when you were still MP
Lol I didnt know you went by that name here. Well maybe I did but I forgot. =p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I changed my name on these boards quite often, I was at first Majin Gotenks went to Kaibutsu then to this one.

But anyways Only Eric, Sonic and Mr. Saiyan Legend are left of the long forgotten ~{ape}~'s ?

:( :cry:

Best answers
I am still around. I am not hardcore into esf like i use to be tho. Even tho me and you gohan did not see eye to eye alot we was still buds. Me schooling you in old days. Now you schooling me. God this game makes me feel old.

It is sad to see one of the oldest clans split so far apart. I hope things will change...Sometimes i use to think about the alpha days and us charging beams and falling. lol! Well i think when the new version comes out. Lots of old faces will show up. Being a x tester i know the team will not let us down.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
NightShade said:
I am still around. I am not hardcore into esf like i use to be tho. Even tho me and you gohan did not see eye to eye alot we was still buds. Me schooling you in old days. Now you schooling me. God this game makes me feel old.

It is sad to see one of the oldest clans split so far apart. I hope things will change...Sometimes i use to think about the alpha days and us charging beams and falling. lol! Well i think when the new version comes out. Lots of old faces will show up. Being a x tester i know the team will not let us down.

wow, its been some time now hasnt it shade... we did see eye to eye on most things pal, just not on the last couple of things. but anyways you should hit me up on AIM from time to time, maybe we can play some esf or just talk about stuff either or. heh ive kept ~{ape}~ running for almost a whole year now with out you old guys by my side :D but it would still be nice to talk you guys, or for you guys to get to know the new ~{ape}~s

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know ape gohan. It seems a lot of the APE's are still around somewhat. Why not try getting them back into ape, and if you were truely serious about me making you an ape website, perhaps I'll do it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'll PM/IM you about that, I would invite them back to the clan but it doesn't seem that they play much anymore. But if any of the retirees wanted to all they need to do is ask.

Best answers
Well since gohan really did get me to poke my head into esf again... Once i saw some of the old people talk in this thread I had to say hey :) Yes falling beaming was the best and most messed up way of fighting :rolleyes: But in any case its was still fun and like always everyone hated it..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bi0 Brolli said:
Well since gohan really did get me to poke my head into esf again... Once i saw some of the old people talk in this thread I had to say hey :) Yes falling beaming was the best and most messed up way of fighting :rolleyes: But in any case its was still fun and like always everyone hated it..
Glad to see you again Brolli.

Finally Ape Resseructs! o/

Best answers
This is Panther, I just happend to be checking to forums today (dont do it very often anymore) and saw this. So saying howdy, I personaly gave up the game a little over a year ago. It was a fun game for me for awhile and great people in Ape. Just didnt really enjoy it anymore and lost touch with practically everyone in Ape.

But good to see the clan is still around and I wish you all the best. =P

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks for stopping by and posting buddy :D

sad to hear you leave the game tho, maybe us old apes can get together and get a little ffa going some time.

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
dude gohan you n00b you forgot to add me to your list you hobo! and hies :eek: you never know i might play esf again some day >.>. you also told the groovy story completly wrong >.> optional wasnt even in the clan before groovy from what i remember it was just me you majin bio kami epademic and ummm thats about it >.> in ape at the time -_- then majins bro joined then groovy joined optional joined like after i left in 1.1 >.> anyways im still alive HURRAH majin is just.... dead he never comes on aim and niether do you come to think of it >.> bio never does and majins bro never does and well none of you do -_- unless you all got new aim names >.> anyways good old ~{ape}~Saiyan Legend may return yet! buuuut of course not as an ape because i r left and forgotten about ;_;. and holy crap i still ramble \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom