~{ape}~'s

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well Im just posting to see if any of the old apes play/check the forums

I dont think this is against the rules to poste here because it is part of the ESF mod...

well anyways heres a list of the old apes ive become out of contact with...

Mystix
Epedemic optikz
Gr00vy
Vampire
NightShade
Majin Saiyajin
Kakarotto
Optional
Panther

so if you guys are around post here

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it is fairly safe to say that Vampire still checks the forums and plays time to time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
I think it is fairly safe to say that Vampire still checks the forums and plays time to time.
Heh :laff:

Anywho, I saw Optional on a few days ago, and made a post in I think the model or mapping section. And it's safe to say Gr00vy still checks the forums >.>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't know gr00vy was in ape...I didn't think much of the mods/admins played esf.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I didn't know gr00vy was in ape...I didn't think much of the mods/admins played esf.
Gr00vy used to be in ape, he doesn't play anymore i think.

He was in ape like waaaay back when, he was the first guy i ever fought in ESF, I got pwned badly. That was back in 1.1. But that's the last I saw of him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure grOOvy still checks seeing as he is on the team in all. Opty posted in the map forums a few days ago, so he is still around. And I saw Statix post somewere in a fourm were it was ESF related, dont remember when.

grOOvy was in ape I belive way way back in 1.0 and it was only for a short while.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
chh statix wasnt in ape

statix and mystix arent the same person.... or are they?

hey vamp... !

do you play 1.2.3 or beta test?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no you're right, mystix I have not seen in ages.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well now that Kai got killed, you all are the most active clan now. Congrats.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf happened to kai? i havent seen as many kai players recently but i didnt know they died. Its also rare to see ape clan... what happened to yall >_>?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nsw316 said:
do you play 1.2.3 or beta test?
Sortof, and no, respectively. I play on and off, for relatively small periods of time, and always under alias. I just like to see how things are going and how the community is evolving in-game and out-game. I've been considering jumping back into the mix full time, but I haven't come to a decision yet.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
heh you can always IM me when you wanna play with some of the new apes... man we had some good times... like taht one time when we wanted to have that match with eop and they didnt want melee... taht was funny.. and of course that tournament you won heh.

me robo and pen always play/ played but you dont know we're apes cuz we use names like

hardehar, Sinister, Gokuo, some random letters and sometimes clever phrases.. such as BeatingU (is it beating you or is it Be eating you?- youll never know!)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Sortof, and no, respectively. I play on and off, for relatively small periods of time, and always under alias. I just like to see how things are going and how the community is evolving in-game and out-game. I've been considering jumping back into the mix full time, but I haven't come to a decision yet.
You should get back in full time in my opinion, you were really good. (probably still are)

also Dave, Kai was killed because Kagato the leader, god fed up with what SS and Ghost were apparently doing, which by my knowledge from what Kagato has told me, Hacked the Kai forums and just ****ed things up. That's all I know though, only one side of the story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
wtf happened to kai? i havent seen as many kai players recently but i didnt know they died. Its also rare to see ape clan... what happened to yall >_>?
Basically what happened is the kai forum was owned by Demi (if you know him) and he gave Ghost (if you know him) admin access. Ghost used his power to take admin from me and suspend me. Demi gave me my power back and I banned ghost. Ghost then cracked Demi's password and took over again. Sarutobi offered to help me by hacking the site. I said he could in order to help me get my power back.

Saru took over Demi's account completely and Demi got pissed and closed down the site. Saru managed to make a new site under the same address and made himself and ghost admins. Ghost then is now posing as the kai leader and going around recruiting people. The old kais dont seem to care. I was kicked out of my own clan...which was constantly disgraced.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
/looks at the topic

lets keep this to the ape clan plz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After a talk, looks like Kai is coming back.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw nightshade the other day, good guy. He was playing under an alias though, I can't remember what it is. He did ask about ape though, asking if it was still alive and how it was doing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all these clans >_< i think there should be a clan forum

Best answers
I saw majin on aim afew weeks ago, he says he may play again some day. Then again hes really busy.

nge

Best answers
I'm just tired of E-drama kagato, I know it sucks for you but I'm beyond wanting to get involved at this point. Good to hear we arn't dead, but no one ever contacts me for matches anymore so I obviously don't take it seriously at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom