~{ape}~'s

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I find that hard to believe but ok...

Anywho-I met Majin Saiyajin once. It was in the ESF_cell_games map back in 1.1 where the dragon balls were all in one spot and the sensu beans. God that map pwns. Anywho, I really wanted to fight him because I heard he was wicked good, we never got to battle for some reason I forgot why, I think it was either the ping difference or he had to go soon.

The only reason I even bothered playing esf was to get better so I could join ape. I was going to apply, but they said "we aren't taking anybody we will ask you to join" sadly for me they never asked me to join, so I just said "eh, i think i'm really good, i can pretty much give most pro's a good challenge, so I'll stick with it" and i became addicted. But lost my will power to become any better.

Enough about my life story. If Majin Saiyajin comes back I would like to fight him.

I fought Kakarotto, I can't remember who was better. Or if we were even. But I do remember fighting him. I also remember he was good. I fought Vampire in 1.2 only. He of course pwned me. ;)
Fought Gr00vy once when I was a noob in 1.1 beat me to hell. Fought Thytomi, thytomi in 1.1 was the only ape i was better then. And I didn't know he was an ape until he told me. I think that's about it.

Majin/Kakarotto play on my server all the time mostly on thursdays cause they get like 20 ping so we just FFA and Beam/melee the **** outa one another for hours all the time....

Majin isint bad ofcourse he isint that good either but he's gettin better

Kak/aka Naruto is like fighting $layer but not quiet as fast o_O

you should come by somtimefire you too gohan servers called ~Kai~|clan Server and if not its calld Devils 1.2.3 server PW = bob if its locked

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
as far as I knew kak nar and maj were all different people, so naruto and kak arent the same...

you should get aim and drop me a line when you host a server

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea i noticed that too but im too lazy to fix it..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WTF , what did i do to get banned!?@#$
Dj-Ready is a close friend of mine and he knows its a joke..
wtf -_-!@?#$

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kai. said:
WTF , what did i do to get banned!?@#$
Dj-Ready is a close friend of mine and he knows its a joke..
wtf -_-!@?#$
You spammed, and you have a record of not following forum rules, so we'll see you in two weeks, if you continue to ban evade you will be permanently removed from the forum.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have no clue what youre talking about:

more so on topic: Will the clan section ever go up again?

On Topic: Up dated Missing ~{ape}~ List

Epedemic Optikz
Gr00vy (But i heard he left esf so he might not even see this :( )
Mystix
Optional
Kak
Majin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dont you think youre abit over-exaggurating Magus?
i think you dont like me personally thats all.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kai. said:
Dont you think youre abit over-exaggurating Magus?
i think you dont like me personally thats all.
Then you think wrong, since you now have read the reason you have been banned this account has been permanently disabled, your original account will be unbanned in two weeks.

*sorry for butting in the thread*

Best answers
nsw316 said:
as far as I knew kak nar and maj were all different people, so naruto and kak arent the same...

you should get aim and drop me a line when you host a server
Majin and Kak are different people brothers if im not mistaken o_O

But Kak and naru are one in the same ask him he will tell you o_O

and yeah when i get my pc back ill let you kno when were all up in da server

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I asked Majin and he said they were different people, ones a brother and ones a step.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Robo. But Gohan, about a year ago i had Epedimics, Maj's and Bio's, i don't think they're ever on, i'll let you know if one of them sign on aim.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I talk to Bio here and there but lately alot, he got a new SN and I dont think i should put it up here ya know. Majin was on just awhile ago he said he might come back ... and epedemic i havent seen him in a long time.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Gohan.

Was browsing from an internet cafe and just noticed this. Glad to see that one hardcore clan for this mod has stuck around for ages and will continue doing so. It is mini-communities like the ~{ape}~ clan, alongwith others, that keep the mod alive. Great job for maintaining ape for so long.

Hey, and here's a secret :) - even though technically the 1.2.x series we released were an improvement (although messy), my personal favourite version in terms of fun and competitive play are still 1.0/1.1. And it was great being in clans such as Ascended Players Elite and |::Z::|, regardless of where one goes or moves on to - such gaming experiences will not be forgotten.

Good luck with ~{ape}~ and hope you keep the clan running even beyond 1.3's release!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;O trying to talk to Majin right now. I'll sak him if he will ever return to esf/ape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom