APB Reloaded - Criminal vs Enforcer

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This might be interesting for all the GTA like game-fans. I always enjoy such games. Guess what? Available on steam as well:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/113400/

Description:
The city of San Paro is a crime-ravaged metropolis in the midst of political upheaval. The introduction of the City Security Act has caused the creation of the Enforcers, licensed vigilantes who take to the streets in an effort to stop the Criminals where the Cops couldn't. The Enforcer faction believes that it is a force for good; the Criminal faction believes that its city and freedom are under threat.

But who has the right of it: Criminal or Enforcer?

Your decision is to choose which of these two factions has your allegiance. In a fast paced PvP action game, you must fight for the survival of your chosen faction, gaining standing with several organisations along the way. In doing so, these organisations will provide you with new and exotic weapons, vehicles, and clothing that will not only change the way you play but will affect how cool you look and sound when doing it.
[iyoutube]WgxnpYpJZzQ[/iyoutube]​

Features:
- Take to the City as either an Enforcer or Criminal in a persistent world.
- High Octane PvP combat in a massive living city.
- Unparalleled Customisation of Player, Clothing and Vehicle.
-27 Unique Vehicles ranging from SUVs to Performance Vehicles.
- Over 30 unique weapons, fully customisable with a raft of modifications.
- Hundreds of clothing items and symbols that will make your character completely unique.
- A deep, custom music studio in which to create your own themes.
And yessum, I know about Specht his thread:
http://forum.esforces.com/threads/79511-APB-Reloaded

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For what little time I played, I loved the ramdomness of everything. Car chases, Gang wars, Robberies, all going on around you. It was complete chaos. Too bad I had other games to play.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I played the closed beta, the chaos sure was fun, but it can be a very unfair game, high skilled players would drop their skill level on purpose to get to play against lower skilled players on missions.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure why you said you were aware of Specht's thread and then linked to it, and yet made this thread. Oh well.

Dalte told me about this and I've been trying to remember to download it, unfortunately I keep forgetting. Looks like an interesting game, definitely gonna give it a try soon.

edit:

Not sure why you said you were aware of Specht's thread and then linked to it, and yet made this thread. Oh well.

Dalte told me about this and I've been trying to remember to download it, unfortunately I keep forgetting. Looks like an interesting game, definitely gonna give it a try soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom