Anything new for Vegeta in 1.3?

Best answers
I was jsut wondering if there adding any new abilities for vegeta because off teh top of my head i cant think of any thing else they can put accept that flamethrower which should be generic. Also i was wondering what transformations they can add and if they can add uzaru or how ever its spelled

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they wont add oozaru, they will add all transformations that exist (except GT transformations (ssj4)) i dont know anythign about his attack though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
they wont add oozaru, they will add all transformations that exist (except GT transformations (ssj4)) i dont know anythign about his attack though
It should be

(except GT transformations {ssj4})

Too much math homework for me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they wont add oozaru, they will add all transformations that exist (except GT transformations (ssj4))
That's kinds like saying 'I don't need Oxygen, I only need air'
Besides, they won't add all transformations anyways. Someone will always say "but goku did it in episode ###" or something like that.
Btw, they won't add movie content either.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's kinds like saying 'I don't need Oxygen, I only need air'
Besides, they won't add all transformations anyways. Someone will always say "but goku did it in episode ###" or something like that.
Btw, they won't add movie content either.
i havent heard for sure yet but does "they wont add all transformations" include majin?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
There's a big stupid argument throughout the forum where people are "OMG SSJ2 IS NOT MAJIN OMG CHANGE IT STUPID TEAM"

then there's

"OMG ITS A FREAKING M ON HIS HEAD STFU"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they dont do mucth about vegeta, they ignorred everything about vegeta from 1.0 till 1.2.3 so wy would they lissen now?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well theyve ignored the plea's for more transformations til now so i dont see why not vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want Majin Vegeta just photoshop-edit a quick 'M' onto his head and you're done. I really don't see the point in adding it on top of SS2, i'm glad the team are going the way they are.

Now Super Vegeta on the other hand...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, that was rude considering all i was doing was asking a question and making a point. I dont care if majin vegeta gets in or not seeing as i can kill most people easily without extra power but id still like to know as much as i can about the next release.

isnt super vegeta just vegeta as ussj?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, that wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular, and I didn't mean to properly offend *Edit*.

The facts remains the same though.

Oh, and yeah it's USSJ Vegeta.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well also the black outline around his eyes can be diffcult for some :p

Best answers
Well....acutally if you want to get really technical about it vegeta didn't really go USSJ, he could have, but he just went to something almost as powerful. Because if you will remember that when trunks was fighting cell, cell made the comment that trunks was stronger but he was not fast enough. And trunks then understood why vegeta stopped training in the Room of Spirit and Time, b/c getting stronger (reaching USSJ) would be pointless b/c you would be so slow you would get your ass kicked. Which is what cell did to trunks and then he looked like a fool for thinking he had surpassed vegeta. And as for the majin thing, I don't think that vegeta was able to go ssj2 before he was made a majin slave. B/c he did it for the power and commented several times about gohan being able to ascend but not him etc, etc. But I do think that Majin is more powerful than ssj2, i think of it like when goku and gohan reached ascended ssj. But in my book vegeta never reached ssj2 by himself and I think that they should make a majin model....but unlike most ppl it's just a game and i'm not gonna ***** about something so insignificant as this. But there are the answers to those questions and my opinion on things. BTW Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory kicks major ass, I never liked any of the other ones but I love this one, go get it now. Later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought USSJ wasnt neccessarily slower and stonger than SSJ. The way I see it, Trunks erred by making himself stronger, thinking that he could beat Cell with strength. He was stronger, yes, but he was too slow as a result to be able to figh him. Goku and Gohu, if I remember correctly, didnt power up their strength, but realized it would take more than strenth to take Cell and therefore worked to be faster when they powered up.

I heard SC:CT was excellent, but that was in a SC add... but back to the topic...

Perhaps when you go USSJ you get a menu, not unlike with the dragon balls, and can decide which areas to power up. Speed, to make your adv melee arrows more random (except against similarily powered up USSJ), or power, to increase the damage dealt by the hits you do land. A third catagory, for those who like their beams, that would give you a larger PL multiplier. Just a thought, but it would make the transformations feel more like a choice rather than just another power-up.

Of course, you would need to add something to deter people from just transing again to change their choice. Something that would fit DBZ, like a trans stamina meter. You can only trans so much (based on you PL) before having to rest. No more rapid-fire instant trans fun, but Id get over it. With this, you would have to pick your power-ups wisely as going USSJ, or any trans for that matter, is a major power drain to the average saiyan.

But my whole view of USSJ could be wrong... Im not exactly an anime buff.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
niobe said:
i think they dont do mucth about vegeta, they ignorred everything about vegeta from 1.0 till 1.2.3 so wy would they lissen now?
They haven't ignored them, they had their plans for the betas set aside, quit assuming crap about the team and overall being ungrateful, grow up.

Darkowns said:
well they've ignored the plea's for more transformations til now so i dont see why not vegeta
Once again, the team had other goals, 1.1 was a few tweaks, 1.2 was melee, 1.2.x versions for fixing lethal crash bugs in 1.2, so once again, stop assuming, grow up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once again, the team had other goals, 1.1 was a few tweaks, 1.2 was melee, 1.2.x versions for fixing lethal crash bugs in 1.2, so once again, stop assuming, grow up.
i was only countering his point i didnt actually assume that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom