Anyone with some elite photoshop skills? Got a request.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er... you're asking someone else to make your contest entry?

paaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha xD

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly, I could have lied about it and I wanted it for Wallpaper, but I didn't.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Exactly, I could have lied about it and I wanted it for Wallpaper, but I didn't.
Then what's to stop this photoshop skilled person from just using your [lame current event reference] entry since they did the work on it?

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:31 PM has been merged with this post created 06:30 PM ----------

and besides, it'd way he's holding the sword would just look lame with a head on it.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't say the head on the sword, holding the head in his other hand.

And yeah, they could, I was just asking.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I still think you should go back to the drawing board if you want a chance at the contest.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The contest is to use a recent event and make an image with Geralt or Triss somehow haven taken part in it, one of the three choices is Osama Bin Ladens death. Call it the easy choice, but I figured someone slapping some blood and holding the photoshoped in head of Osama wouldn't require to much effort for those with expert photoshop skills. Figured it was simple enough, the overly complex ones never win in these types of contests. Everyones just looking for the one where they go Ah!" lol.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The contest is to use a recent event and make an image with Geralt or Triss somehow haven taken part in it, one of the three choices is Osama Bin Ladens death. Call it the easy choice, but I figured someone slapping some blood and holding the photoshoped in head of Osama wouldn't require to much effort for those with expert photoshop skills. Figured it was simple enough, the overly complex ones never win in these types of contests. Everyones just looking for the one where they go Ah!" lol.
Uuuh Mkil, those three are just examples. Am pretty sure they need more original idea.

All you need to do is design your own ending featuring Geralt and/or Triss, with them integrated into a famous moment in history. Here are some ideas to help get you started:

• Geralt blocking Michael Jordan in the closing seconds of an NBA finals game
  • Geralt joining the lolcat revolution or maybe photobombing a picture
  • Geralt taking out Bin Laden
Anyone can participate and win, programmers included... elite graphic skills are not required in this competition, just a good sense of humor and an awesome picture from history with Geralt and/or Triss in it. Draw it in MSPaint or crayons if you must.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, examples you're allowed to use those, it's in the rules section. It was just kind of a "Who" let's try kinda thing...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
In a contest of creativity, let's pull ultimate creativity and use the ****ing examples in the outline.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you win you get an Alienware M11x Laptop. Probably the best 11 inch gaming laptop in existence. Note the 11 inches.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If you win you get an Alienware M11x Laptop. Probably the best 11 inch gaming laptop in existence. Note the 11 inches.
oh so something that can't be split with the person bride wants to do all the work for. **** you Mkilbride, you selfish piece of ****.

(I'm just giving you a hard time you know I like to mess with you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom