anyone willing to help me with my server

Best answers
i am trying tof igure out how to make my server ....ive downloaded stuff, and read every thread i could...and i still cant firgure it out

i know someone is going to reply to this saying im not ready to have my own server....which is prolly true...but i realllly want one no matter how long it takes

so can soemone PLEASE go through it step by step with nme...so that i can ask questions wen i get stuck and such....u can IM* me on AIM
my sn is HUGH aka BUTCH
or just try to explain it on here

PLEASE HELP MEEE

sincerely BootZ

Best answers
You're not ready to have your own server. rofl. You just click on your ESF shorcut on your desk top or just start up ESF then instead of clicking the thing that shows you servers lists just click "create server" Then you can change the settings of your server before you create it. Or you can just click ok and then it will create it. That's all there is to it its really simple. Have fun.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to download the half life update tool. www.google.com
you need to download and install esf 1.2.3 srv or something like that www.esf-world.com
Do that and your fine.

If you really must. You can IM me on IxHATExTHISxSN. I'm too lazy to IM you.

Best answers
ok now i downloaded the ESF dedicated server and the half life update tool

fire phoenix told me that i need to do something with my router....can anyone teach me what i need to do...i have a
linksys wireless-b broadband router model no. BEFW11S4

Best answers
ok thanks guys i finally got my server running

its called BootZ server if u see it out there :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom