Anyone willing to help a fellow gamer out? (HL1)

Best answers
So, here's the deal. I just recently lost my job and i've been dying to play this mod. I was wondering if there are any kind souls on this forum that are willing to gift HL1 to me on Steam. It's going for $9.99 right now!

A little bit about myself:

I'm 22 years old and I live in OR, USA. I have been watching DBZ since I was a little kid and this mod looks like a dream come true for me.
I used to work at TJ Maxx (not the best job) but I recently got let go because they "didn't have enough money" to keep all of the staff. :/
I spend most of my time playing PC games now, and I would really like to become an integral part of this community.
I feel as if getting HL1 is the first step!

So please, help a fellow gamer out :)

My steam name is Doc Hollis, please let me know if you have any questions for me! I would be happy to answer any of them!

Thank You! :D

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
SHi* if I could I would. Though I can help welcome you to the community and wish you good luck on getting half life!

Best answers
I'm still hoping someone nice can gift me the game! I will forever be in your debt!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All right, you have to either pm me your email address with that steam account or accept my friend request.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you so much for gifting me the game Sub!

You da bess.
If anyone else has this issue, I have another HL1 lying around.
I also have Opposing Force, Blue Shift, CS and CS:S, which I don't think I will ever do anything with. Anyone who wants m, lemme know (find me on steam under GaryWolf). Or Ricochet. **** yeah, Ricochet :p

EDIT: Hmm, I thought I was verified for HL1. Gonna take care of that right now ^^
EDIT2: Actually.. How do I verify that? :p

Oh, also, first post since... Well, ever as it seems? Sup, I'm GaryWolf/Milhouse, and I've been following this game for as long as I can remember (been signed up since Oct 2010, heh). Can't wait for more info about the new release!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Sub has finally acquired another soul... Things are going to start getting interesting again... Guess we need to revive the army of the dead again.

Best answers
ESF has a big learning curve. In a sense its the perfect RPG, since the player is the one who evolves instead of the game character XD
Yea, i'm slowly learning this. I mean, I know all of the controls and everything, I just need to learn peoples tactics...the problem is, no one plays online anymore lol

There was 4 people online allll day today haha

Discord Member
Best answers
Yea, i'm slowly learning this. I mean, I know all of the controls and everything, I just need to learn peoples tactics...the problem is, no one plays online anymore lol

There was 4 people online allll day today haha
The player base is dependent on where you live. For example I live in Australia and there is only one Australian server. If an american was to join that server they would get 300+ ping (pretty much unplayable) because of this our servers community is very small so we have everyone on steam. If one of us wants to play we message each other and we play together :) Try adding the people who play with on steam so you can invite them to play with you later on when they aren't in game. If playing on the American servers didn't give me such horrendous ping I would play with you Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom