Anyone watch the latest DBZ?

seb

Best answers
well, on cartoonnetwork they are playing it again! "9:30 for my time"

On the last one, goku has not been a saiyan yet :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku is not a saiyan yet? Is it just me or was Goku born a saiyan >_>

Anyway are you sure that that's DragonBallZ not DragonBall?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
COOL! I never knew it's back, but now my freakin Satelite tv is taken way....NO!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:( Why now?! I'm gonna nag my dad to get it again.

Best answers
Dont u guys have the db\dbz\gt series end movies on your computer?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna get them in a few dys on dvd, can't wait! And I only have brolly movie(first) on a normal VHS, but planning on getting all movies as soon as I get a better HD(Current 40gig).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shorty_ss3 said:
Dont u guys have the db\dbz\gt series end movies on your computer?
If you're talking about downloading the series, don't, it is illegal, and we do not discuss those kinds of things on this forum.

Best answers
listen people those are old ass episodes and dbz has been around forever if this is t your first time watching DBZ i can see your excitment but i have seen all the episodes and they always show it on CN for the past few moth and just so u know i have seen alll episodes atleat 20 times or more each

seb

Best answers
I did enjoy frieza cutting a planet in half though :eek:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, but... DANG. They cannot stop showing the series. Do you know how old I was when I watched DBZ? 9 years old, and currently 15. You guys need to get a life... >_>

Also, there's no "latest" DBZ since Akira died, or I think he did.

I didn't like the series first off. It was a waist of my time imo while I could have gone outside and have a social life.

I get tired when they're going to fight in like 5 weeks of episodes but they don't. They just punch dodge punch dodge, in a repeating pattern.

Then they take a huge crap of time just "moaning" while turning into a saiyan. It really sounds like someone couldn't take something out to the waist, as in, taking a huge crap.

And yes I did watched the latest DBZ on Cartoon Network to answer your question.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's all nice, Swift, but I think your looking for the "Tell us why you hate DBZ" thread, which this of course is not.

I'm not going to go into how asinine it is to diss the hell out of DBZ, diss the hell out of people who watch DBZ, and then try and salvage your offtopic negative trash with that pathetically concocted final sentence.

Bottom line: Nobody asked you if you liked it. So cut the crap. This is the first and last friendly warning. You have a problem with it, feel free to send me a PM.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
If you're talking about downloading the series, don't, it is illegal, and we do not discuss those kinds of things on this forum.
I was just trayng to say that i have the series on my pc end i dont need to wach them on CN.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Akira isn't dead, that rumours been around for ages. "He died of a heart attack", course he did. He's made enough money from DB/Z/GT to buy immortality.

Anyway, i've been on-off watching the latest DBZ as this thread title indicates, i'm glad they've finally started showing the Ultimate Uncut's instead of that edited bull****.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJAgentSaba said:
well, on cartoonnetwork they are playing it again! "9:30 for my time"

On the last one, goku has not been a saiyan yet :x
He will tonight.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Bottom line: Nobody asked you if you liked it. So cut the crap. This is the first and last friendly warning. You have a problem with it, feel free to send me a PM.
Well, I sended you a PM like a week ago and no response, or was that all for show?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never knew DBZ was back on CN. I used to watch it, when I was 7 or 8 years old... I haven't seen the show in soo long, maybe I'll check it out.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Punishing said:
Can someone tell me where can i get BTL(Break the Limit)?
I know how to get it but it r secret. And it's not released, so no

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:

rofl lol , of course he isnt

we're just talking here about legally backing up licenced and bought personal material via PCeh! ;P

I do it all the time...
dont you guys do it too? @_@ (XD)

ON: fortunatly :'( CN in my place is the late version, I heard thats by half a year or so : ( ___ : ( __
dunggers bleh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom