Retired
Best answers
I was workingo nt he real flames tutorial and liked the final product so much that i decided to just play with it alittle. i used some serial experiment lain pics in it and it actually turned out nicly witht he exception of the font. if anyone wants it. just tell me if yo want your name on it or just save it to your host.

if anyone wants to see what the sig looked like before the pics heres the real flames pic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like how you make your sigs tiny like that its kool

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
i like how you make your sigs tiny like that its kool

thanx for the comment i find there alot better if there smaller it makes it look like there's alot mroe to the sig

Retired
Best answers
yeah the smaller sigz, well i don't know.....they look a little more professional. i think it's cool. it's a completely different style then the other sig makers on this forum, nice :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what really makes it look good is that little blinds effect(those little lines going across it)

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
what really makes it look good is that little blinds effect(those little lines going across it)
yeah thats the scan lines i put in it. i'm writing a tutorial for that soon

Retired
Best answers
Also if anyone wants there sig hosted contact me over aim at Ustandard 2000 or over a pm and i'll host it as long as i can. i got a new host and there giving me 500 megs of free space. i'm sure they'll let me link images so i can host alot of sigs if you guys need

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Light Scream

yeah thats the scan lines i put in it. i'm writing a tutorial for that soon
a tutorial??? that would be the shortest tutorial on record. all you do is make a 1x2 pixel image, make the top pixel black and the bottom white, go to edit, define pattern, then on the image you want scanlines go to edit, fill, select pattern, and select the one you just made... voila scanlines

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by p5yCh0

a tutorial??? that would be the shortest tutorial on record. all you do is make a 1x2 pixel image, make the top pixel black and the bottom white, go to edit, define pattern, then on the image you want scanlines go to edit, fill, select pattern, and select the one you just made... voila scanlines
lol yup. but i do everything all fancy. i put it all into pictures/screen caps. then add it in html to the others.

the scanlines and grid lines are the easiest to do

Retired
Best answers
and you guys are using what prog?? photoshop6?? that's what i'm using.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i use photoshop 7 beta... HAHA I RULE OVER ALL!

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by p5yCh0
i use photoshop 7 beta... HAHA I RULE OVER ALL!

HA. you so wish. o gt the beta as well. i got it from my friend who ownz www.es-two.com. its not anything to brag about since its in beta form so i recommend using ps 6.1 for now

Best answers
yo where can I find the flames lesson ?? I was looking around the web for such a long time and when I found one it was in a diff language that I don't know :cry: so can you post a link

p.s all you guys sigs are huge compared to the ones I see and make at other half life mod forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom