Anyone want an X-box sig?

Best answers
I made this when I was bored

I've decided to give it to anyone who wants it. I am going to put a giant silver x in (the original x box design) and make the giant orb rotate, as well as put your name in, which pulses green. If ur interested, post here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't want to use it...........but I am interested in seeing that animation.

Best answers
Well, I'm in school right now, so I should have it up by thursday...at best.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The (X) was cut poorly and looks very low qual, unless you like the uber low qual look.

Best answers
I am trying to find better images, k? It's kinda hard when you can acess DSL 2 or 3 days of the week for 15 mins a piece and the rest of the time be stuck with stupid Dial-up...

[EDIT]

K, I update this 3 seconds after I post o_O . Most of the images I use in sigs like these are ripped from larger images which I got free. Thats the reason for low quality, even though they haven't been increased or decreased in size. I found a decent X-box (not silver :\ ) pic, that is high quality, and I am working on finding a giant orb that will rotate properly. Lastly, when I do post the trial sig, it will be low quality (my animator sux ASS!!!) and it will only be partially complete, cause I don't want to finalize an animation only to have to change every frame because an offer came through. If I do manage to do a finalized one for someone though, it will be complete, so don't worry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it does look badly cut out. And who'd want a signature with your name on it o_O?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he would put your name on it.........

the sig has nice colors but i think it needs a little extra.

6/10

Best answers
oooooo, i disagreee with all of you i really like it, i dont want the sig but maybe you could animate some things for me :)

GJ! 9/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it. The x is cut very badly and it' low quality. Also it's simple.
I don't want it.

Best answers
Okay, let me say this again. This is a WORK IN PROGRESS! I am working on a better version with a better cut orb, a nice-quality x-box pic, and better animations. And lastly, my name won't be on it. That would be stupid, though I might sign my name in a corner in like size 2 font...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom