Best answers
Hey All, let me first off say, Nice work with these Kuyuaga, You have skillz right there. May i also say that Niatu is my chara and Akira is Kuyuaga's could someone (ryoko, hehe) Colour these for me? Id like to see what they are like, Just a question.

Thats Niatu

Kick @s$ Akira by Kuyuaga

G-S

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet drawings
hair looks weird on the 2nd one tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just list the colours you want them to be. I'l try and colour them when I have some free time.

Best answers
ohhh your a star Ryoko! :tired: :p Well just the same colours as gokus clothes, but Akira's hair is kinda like Black and purple and niatu has blue eyes and his hair is black and kinda blonde stikes, if that helps any man, hey no rush!

G-S :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pics are cool, but the hair on the 2nd one looks too puffy on the left hand side needs to be closer to the head, looking good none the less.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heres auira

i did it with colored pencils cuz they own all!

Best answers
Hey .FM. the colouring is sweet! I'm going on holiday tomorrow so i will take all ur advice guys and try and improve akira's hair ( 2nd one ) thanks for the help, and i'll get them online when i get back:D

Best answers
WO MAN!!!:shocked: That rocks!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

G-S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hehe i made it better i just have to scann it and ill do Niatu when i got buy some ink lol i run out of ink i tried doing Niatu 5 times cuz i couldnt get the hair right :S

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The drawings ARE pretty well done.....
But....they are just reworked Gokus..

But, like I said, they're well done.

So..good job! :D

Best answers
Why does averyone say that? Its NOT a re done of Goku, You dont say that about gohan, i mean look at this...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San
Why does averyone say that? Its NOT a re done of Goku, You dont say that about gohan, i mean look at this...
umm whats your point? and why have u showed us a animation cell of gohan?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

umm whats your point? and why have u showed us a animation cell of gohan?
shut up or ill knock your "bloody" teeth out lol

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San
I say that because those drawings are just goku with different hair.
you even used the same colors for the gi!

They can do what they did with gohan in that cel because.....he's goku's son!
He's directly related to the characters, so he can wear similar clothes if he wants to!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well if i run around naked and my name is fm and then tepus comes around the connor runing around naked you going to say tepus is me just different hair :S and tep had a smaller penis :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think i scared eveyone away? O_O

Best answers
lol, I didnt even get to finish that post hehe, anyway what i was TRYING to say is that that is gohan, cut his hair and put on Gokus and its Goku. in theory. The reason why he is wearing that ISNT because its Goku, ITS because hes going to be in a saga where is on earth After Buu, Gohan is Akira and Niatus Teacher but i dont want to give out any more info at this mom....:tired: :p

And Chimp, I didnt mean any thing by that i wasjust surprised that u said it, I Mean its hard to come up with your own DBZ character, and it dont look like Goku (I think....) I was just annoyed cause before when we put it on the Forums, Most people just said it was Fanart and i got annoyed, But what would u want him to wear??? hes a fighter and it tends to be easier to where that, but he wore a truban people would say its piccolo but not green, etc etc, Mayb im just jibering, but i dont no how to get my point across, But now i have to go sort this thing between SPiN and me, (*sigh...) He h8s me now, oh well goto go apologise to him, bye guys...

G-S

Best answers
Whats hes meaning is -->
Just because hes wearing the same clothes doesnt mean he IS the person....
Just cus he LOOKs like him doesnt mean he IS him...
Gohan cut his hair, put on goku's clothes and went ssj2 and looked like goku in the movie. WHO CARES
If u watch the Animé u see when Gohan is doing survival trainin wit piccolo as a little boy piccolo says "Those are the same clothes as your father but with my training symbol on them" or something like that so HA!
/me becomes quiet now.
FM what u said about Tepus and urself scared me!
No offence Tep./.FM.
Peace!
Kame-Haka

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u want a perfect example

take the street fighter games

dan, ryu, ken, akuma all the same outfit just diff colors the same yet different

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom