Anyone Still Play ESF?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
started playing the beta, I really like what they have done with melee! ( Swoop & dash )

besides that.. it's a beta, so no kidboy, I won't suggest to start playing it yet if you have expectations of any kind! :p

Best answers
havent played esf for about 2 years now, just keep track of the forums

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sadly no, but i still support the mod 100%, and good luck guys, especially since the downtime with the website I've paid no attention ><

I just don't think it's fun anymore...

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Yes i play every time i want and can :]
but most of ppl playing esf dont post on this forum :p
coz we mostly meet and talk in game :p
its funny when i saw this :s "You last visited: 05-22-2007"

Best answers
Yes, im still play ESF!! :p

most of ppl who play ESF dont post here in the forum..
and some ppl stop to play ESF just to wait a full release of 1.3!

Best answers
this mod is all but dead due to its lazy creators and i dont say this light heartedly, i mean consider this since esf 1.2 bungie has released halo 2 &&&& 3 in the ammount of time its taken these bums to release 1.3...oh yea that havent even finished it yet!

Discord Member
Best answers
Ok...do u have any idea how it is to work on a mod??
First..they are for free...bungie studio has payed men who are being payed to do Halo,
ESF team is free..they work on their free time..they aren't 24/7 on the computer just so you could have your game..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this mod is all but dead due to its lazy creators and i dont say this light heartedly, i mean consider this since esf 1.2 bungie has released halo 2 &&&& 3 in the ammount of time its taken these bums to release 1.3...oh yea that havent even finished it yet
Oh yes, they're bums because they have lives and jobs and school to go take care of. That sure makes them lazy bums.

ESF Team != Bungie Studios

Best answers
thats all well and understandable but its taking over a year just to revamp an already existing mod! i mean cmon stop defending em and open your eyes. with a little dedication this mod could have been completed ages ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
started playing the beta, I really like what they have done with melee! ( Swoop & dash )

besides that.. it's a beta, so no kidboy, I won't suggest to start playing it yet if you have expectations of any kind! :p
Are there any servers up when you play?

Best answers
I usualy play once every few weeks but its getting harder and harder to find people playing it in america so mostly i stick to euro.

i find it sad actually that the best mod 2 years running has actually died..(In america anyway)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I quit ESF after FFXI finally overshadowed it completely. Add that to Halo 3 out now and Online Brawl and Tenkaichi 3 for the Wii and there's virtually no place for ESF anymore.

I'll probably play around a little with it when 1.3 is fully released so I can test out Frieza and the new characters, but otherwise, it won't be a big game for me anymore. Seems the old 1.1/early 1.2 generation is coming to a close since most of us from that time have left by now. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent played in years. I just sorta lost interest in DBZ and the whole gaming community as I grew up. So, I decided to give up my tester position and forum mod spot. In fact, this is first time I have been on these forums since. Kinda weird to see how things have changed since.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll start playing again when the proper release of 1.3 is out, i've foregone PC games as a whole since my (vastly underspecced) PC can't run anything past HL2, plus my DBZ-fanboyism has pretty much waned after seven years. Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (soon BT3) is where I go for my occasional DBZ gaming fix now.

That said, I think what the ESF team has done with the HL engine is incrediable, both graphically and in terms of gameplay. I've had a lot of good times with ESF.

Best answers
I havent played in years. I just sorta lost interest in DBZ and the whole gaming community as I grew up. So, I decided to give up my tester position and forum mod spot. In fact, this is first time I have been on these forums since. Kinda weird to see how things have changed since.
Ha its antoni! I just had to post :D I remember back then messing around with your sig whenever you would move the mouse over gohan would scream gave me a good laugh. But yeah i was never into DBZ to much but i loved the fast pace action in esf untill they they jumbled it up after 1.2 etc :eek:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****. Antoine and Brolli just posted. And I quit for a long time, the next time I'll play it is in the next beta release, or when 1.3 is officially released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom