Anyone Still Play ESF?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO it is all in udates and new releases.when RC1 ECX came out I played like a mianiac for about 2 weeks, and then almost stopped. Same thing with RC2. Probably same is gonna be with 1.3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play. Once a week is the least i play. Multiple times a week is the most i play. But i play ^^

nge

Best answers
Computer had to be reformatted- my brother got a nasty virus when I was on vacation. Never had the urge to reinstall steam so I guess I called it quits.

Best answers
I still play it a lot, though only with bots (and with the ECX RC2 mod), there is only like 1 Australian Server so thats why, going to be downloading the new open beta though soon tough :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been playing a lot lately, I play in spells, I guess it's my time again. I play ecx rc2, everyday, you can catch me with a listen server that has a name like "esf word to mother".

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I stopped playing when I retired from the testing team (not too long after the 1.2.3 installer was finalized and well-circulated), and I retired from the testing team when I stopped playing - they go hand-in-hand.

As others have mentioned, I'm here, now, more so for the community, though I still do my part for the team by helping them keep the forums in order; I disagree, though, with whom ever said that the community was sliding - the fact that we can hold mature conversations about religion (see Off-Topic) is something that is not characteristic of the past few years.
Really now? I'll have to fix that. Just kidding

I don't play, however I'm going to be trying to get back into it once I get my computer hooked up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been getting into jedi knight: jedi academy lately. so...no havent played in a couple of months

Best answers
I play from time to time but not very often, it is fun but when it's with friends :)

Best answers
I kinda stopped Playin' ESF a while ago. I've been playing the World In Conflict demo a lot lately, getting ready for it to come out next Tuesday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There aren't any servers up consisting beta, so I can't play, unless I use bots.

Gamers - Desire (Host)
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
From time to time I play for some minutes...

besides that I stopped playing pc games for 2 years now... I dont know why... It seems like I lost the interest for pc games...

Best answers
I'm still playing esf 1.2.3 with or without RC2 but i want to play the open beta but no servers are online to bad

Best answers
Im not playing ESF its booring... im w8ing for ESF 1.3 but that will never be realesed...

Best answers
Eh i use to flame them.. not anymore I have up most respect for them. They are doing ALOT of work towards that 1.3 release and if you guys want a server i will host it. it will be up by 1pm today Unless i run into issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom