Anyone seen DJReady lately?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Is it me, or is DJ not online anymore. I haven't seen him online for over 5 weeks now.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Talked to him a week ago. Apparently, he plays WoW now...

Blizzard ruins so many lives, I hope their gibsons get hacked (even more)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. No word from him in BTL either.

HE'S GONE MISSING! SEND OUT A SEARCH PARTY!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another one...gone, it's already taken the minds of 3 of my friends, I hope Ready can get out of it, that game is like a curse, even when I played it...I couldn't resist, but WHY?!?!?!?!:(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Wow is so evil. Yet, WoW aint a good game, they lack in things. Such as animations, i wonder why DJ plays that so much as he won't even come online anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, yeah that doesn't make sense, maybe he just doesn't want to be bothered, so he doesn't log into chat stuff and forum, DJ, you've got more important things to worry about. You're right Wow and normal warcraft, each character has like 3 animations, lol, in some missions you notice the funniest things, where Blizzard made stuff, like in one mission where Jane I think lies on her father because she's crying, what they did is make her die, but her fall is VERY slow, so it looks like she's lying over him, lol.

Sorry for all this off-topic stuff, it's just something I would like to share...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Wow is so evil. Yet, WoW aint a good game, they lack in things. Such as animations, i wonder why DJ plays that so much as he won't even come online anymore.
Maybe he maps for them (Blizzard) :p

Retired
Best answers
its called a pm, don't make topics in which you could easily private message the user

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom