Anyone remember?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys does anyone remember a top down RPG, DBZ-like game that was made with rpgmaker or something like that? I remember you could choose a race (human, changeling, android, sayainm etc.) and train your character with weights and gravity, but dont remember what it was called. I also remember you had to download a program and the connect through the game through it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Would love to see if that game is still around.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're probably thinking of a Byond game, and there were multiple of them. Most of which were actually fun, at least the popular ones.

I miss Byond :(

also just logged into my account, it's apparently still active lolol

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Miss it myself. May have to log on with my account and see if I can't get back into some of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup that was it. Byond. Time to dust that shit off.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have the source codes to that game and such if you want me to start it up again. Dragonball Online by Majins and Mystics ( DBOMM ).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yes please sir. I checked and there doesn't seem to be any DBZ style games on there at the moment. Lots of Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, and Zombie stuff, but no DBZ.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of those are literally clones of each other. I would have to find someone to host for me though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I can host for you. It won't be 24/7, but I can still host for the majority of the day, every day.

Not sure how bad the lag would be, if any. But hey, it's worth a shot, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom