Anyone played it yet?

Best answers
Has anyone played DBZ:Budokai yet?.. I've got past story mode (and yes the second time round too..)

I'm now just going back and back to the martial arts tourney..To get zenie($) to buy some kick @SS skills but dang, since I don't play console anymore i forgot what its like to play a hard game :p ...

(BTW:I'm upgrading to a Pentium 4 soon it will kick @SS with my new 512 upgrade in ram..) :\ *....waits....*"Stupid air mail..*mumble**grumble*"

Best answers
The game is ok. I wish tournanment mode was 2 player, and of course i would have liked to see buu. I did laugh when cell absorbed krillin and became that freaky short cell. I like being Hurcule because of his attacks (which all involve him getting hurt lol, the present attack made me laugh alot).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got it and i must say it owns!

Best answers
i've played it at my friends and beat it in one sitting. Its fun and all but not really challenging.

Best answers
Is there any way to play practise in 2 player???

Best answers
how'd you get adept mode? i beat tournament and buy at mr po po's shop but i dont see it there.

Best answers
I have played the game with my friend at his home.
He has adept. I think you must buy it and have won from novice.
I am not really shure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the game rules with all the kool attacks and its got TIEN!! just gotta love his "volleyball fist" attack

Best answers
yeah its pretty fun to play people that arent even dbz fans, because its a pretty face paced game. i bought it when it came out but id rent it befor i do anything else.

Best answers
yayaya i beat the game i got every charictor includeing hurcel and saiya man EZ ..... i havent been deafeatd yet none of my frnds could beat me and now they play every day and still cant beat me

perferd charictors*Goku,Freiza,Teen Gohan,Andriod 16,and Cell.*
:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teen gohan owns and so does mr satan!

goooooooooooooo present for you!

Best answers
I've played it and i saw it lacked a lot like jumping it needed that and some of the moves are too tough to preform for what they do. Like the destructo dish it should auto kill, and make it a little tougher to preform. But also it lacked a few characters. Every dbz game lacks Garlic, I mean how can you forget Garlic... sad i give it a 2 out of 5.

Best answers
If i was gunna rate the game on a 10 scale like most average games, not like on a 5 scale like the years best game.. I'd rate it a very strong 8 because like you said it does lack most of the original characters like the rest of the ginyu force, and Kuie from the namek saga, plus it'd be fun to play as with Videl lol. She would be tough to beat even if she doesn't know how to control her ki and all that..

but it does present the gaming fans, with great moves,models, and levels.If the game had only been more anime-like it would have been like being apart of the story mode heh.. O_O

Best answers
yeah...game rox i have it! anywas, I KNOW HOW TO GET SSJ4 GOKU! defeat the world tornament in advanced mode with EVERY charc. and then go to goku and press select and x? i think its select...i forgot but anyways try that out and hold onto the buttons! AND GOKU SHOULD BE POWERING UP TO SSJ4!!!!! i need a sig....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom