Anyone interested it buy a ps2+4 games

DMW

Best answers
I will sell my ps2,dbz budokai 3,Prince of persia,devil may cry,kingdom hearts for a total of 145$,if you want ill throw in Swap magic discs+slide card for 165$.Swap magic is a boot disc to play imported games,slide card is a tool to open the ps2 disc trey,ill provide a tutorial for the slide card or you can look 1 up.Anyone interested in buying?*NOTE* I will be leaving in a few hours for a few days,so if you answer and i dont repley,check back on sunday night or monday morning and i will replay.my aim name is marcledw15 and msn is [email protected] so add me and ask me when im on.(IF i fail to answer its my bro on the computer,cuz i will be gone).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this MIGHT be considered advertising. Not sure, though. I'll have to ask around.

DMW

Best answers
well if it is im sry i didnt think it would be,if so simply close it and ill advertise elsewhere,sry agaoin if it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reason I even brought it up is because, if we allow one person to do it, other people might start to follow suite.

I'm going to go ahead and close this--if anyone sees it and wants the deal, they'll PM you anyway, I'm sure. If any other mods see this and figure it's not considered advertising of some sort they can reopen it.

EDIT: You heard the man. No advertising.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advertising for personal gain, whether it means referrals to a website which leads to a reward, or some sort of monetary value through selling a product is not allowed, even in your signature. I'm not sure if it says this in the AUP, but I've had the discussion with Cuc before, and it goes along the same grounds of not being allowed to post E-Bay auctions in your signature.

Thread stays closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom