Anyone have these speakers?

Best answers
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...4442&Sku=L23-6184&EdpNo=457918&SRCCODE=BEFREE I am thinkin of gettin those speakers, since the subwoofer on this set is starting to make a horrible buzzing sound on high bassed stuff like in doom 3 most of the time i just here BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz and its gettin on my nerves lol. it doenst happen much on music but meh it will eventually.....they were cheap unknown brand set any way. but yea i wanna know if any of you guys have anything bad to say about that set =)

Best answers
i've seen these in the stores and they ARE pretty good no doubt about that.
and they are cheap too. so yea.. i would get them =P if i had the room for that lol.

Best answers
ok i bought a set of those from argos (catolog) and after like 4 weeks they went i went thougth 2 pairs untill i got a sony kit very nice

Best answers
went through 2 pairs? wouldn't you have stopped buying it after the first pair. did you try to argue for a refund due to bed production. warrenty? i have a Labtec speakers, they are small, look very nice. nice bass. don't take up much room, had them since 1999, never broke, never bad sounding. and it was very cheap, it was only i believe $30-$40 CDN.

Best answers
jgeorgeuk said:
ok i bought a set of those from argos (catolog) and after like 4 weeks they went i went thougth 2 pairs untill i got a sony kit very nice
did you blast your music or something though or what? what broke? did they start making the buzz sound or staticy or what?

Best answers
i always had trouble finding cheap speakers for my computer... but then i found the solution. assuming the computer is in your room, just go spend a lot of money on a really kick ass stereo system and plug that in your computer. thats what i did, and i got no problems with sound at all. it really kicks ass.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go with the creative 5.1 surround sound system, its about 100 bucks and it kicks ass

Best answers
sorry for my long response . yeah the sub went was not at all blasting music thougth i must have just got a crap batch twice lol happnes to me all the time

Best answers
heh im gonna get these speakers too someday..
but it's weird.
they cost you 37,99 dollar and here they cost 75 euro.
and... the euro is worth even more then the dollar :-/
rip off if you ask me lol

Best answers
My Logitech speakers blow. I got a Z series a long while back and they just don't sound good at all.

My friend recently picked up some AMAZING Creative speakers (2.1) for 80 bucks. It sounds like a lot for 2 speakers, but they are ****ing incredible, makes 2 speakers sound like 5.

Best answers
well a friend of mine has a friend with those speakers im looking at and he says they are really good when he heard and tested them at his friends house and im on a very cheap budget lol im buying a radeon x800 Pro so thats gonna set me back A LOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom