Best answers
Hey All,
Im looking for ANYONE to tell me where i can get a SSJ Trunks Model with Yellow hair, and NOT the SSJ Script or on the Red Sayain site cause ive checked, Anything would be helpful guys.

From Guru-San

Best answers
no cant help you there give the scripts a try there are good....

Best answers
Guru San

Guru San Scripts don't work!! I was playing online and some one used a script but he was a grey piccolo model!! Maybe other work but I heard most don't...

Best answers
er.......if u dont have the script to then the model will still look grey to you only u and other people that have the scripts can see the new models/sprits etc...

Best answers
Re: Guru San

Originally posted by SSJAkira
Guru San Scripts don't work!! I was playing online and some one used a script but he was a grey piccolo model!! Maybe other work but I heard most don't...

.... lol....

ne ways... Guru-San, juss wait a little while for the beta.... ****s gonna be sweet and sexy.. and the SSJ's will boost up ur ish

Best answers
K Thx guys, Its just i cant ask about the when its out , or i will be Flamed BIG time, and Akira said sumtin about sum1 sayings that ESF is years old, so im kinda, well excited, cause i know it will be Sweet!

From Guru-San

P.s., Any one wanna Private Message me and tell me how to get kool words at the bottom of the post, cous people say use html or sumit, but im an a$$ so its no help 2 me waht so ever, id need like basic steps or sumit, lol Peace Out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom