anyone find any good MMORGP's out there?

Best answers
i was going to post muonline but i guess you really can find every game on that list.. thanks for the list... there's a game on there with rating of 8.1 that's for free... i'm temtpted to try it out..

Best answers
you guys must check out this list its a must!!!

Sound Artist
Best answers
DaoC was probably my favorite MMORPG. I might even play again when the Catacombs expansion comes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
city of heroes!

best mmorpg ever

Best answers
Robby said:
I think some ppl here would love some links here huh? lol hmm another game would be

www.runescape.com
LOL and I have been playing that since yesterday, it... entertains >_> xDD

Anyways I'm interested also in any good mmorgp's.
Alea mentioned Guild Wars, I'm looking forward to it.

Best answers
Alea covered most but missed a few..

Ultima Online - Thee greatest MMORPG ever invented by the genious Richard Garriot, the best story lined most roleplayed game ever invented. Until 3 years ago this game was untouched, unbeatable and highest rank in graphics, most played online game _EVER._
3 years ago EA bought it, went downhill since.

Lineage 2 - Good graphics, somewhat of a interesting / fast combat system, after level 20 leveling gets old and boring. Landscape is big, but boring after a while. Dieing .. sucks. Prepare to be pissed off.

Planetside - Ok.. Tribes 2 online, basically, with a lot of people on your team. Or halo, something with planes tanks and lots of missles. Fun game if you have people to play with, if not, its only fun for so long.

World of Warcraft - I played beta, it wasn't TOO buggy and laggy, actually, it's been a good start. It was stress test and it wasn't too bad. Fast gameplay, good graphics, maybe some balance issues to go through but basically the gameplay will increase when retails out. Very good game here.

Dark Age of Camelot - When it first came out, it was fun. It was somewhat new and graphical, besides everquest. Then .. it got boring. Slow combat, no customization, whatever.

Endless Ages - First person Shooter / RPG game. Not too popular, but the game has beautiful graphics and no lag what so ever. But, its a bit buggy, and a bit underpopulated. Fun though. 5 day free trial also.

Shadowbane - Had the potential to be a great game, turned out, laggy and buggy and really sucked. Should have been better, ****ty graphics, and its still laggy.

City of Heroes - Fast combat, good transportation, good graphics, and nothing to do but combat. and missions. which is also combat.

Thats all I can think of..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but thats the thing about city of heroes it has combat and only combat but my god the combat is so amazingly sweet ive been playing it for a good 3 months now off and on and it sertainly is as much fun as it ever was

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.conqueronline.com <---- This is a very good free MMORPG, it's quite huge too. Reminds of Diablo, but it has an asian twist to it, its a great game, I didnt get bored until I played it for 2 months.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
Alea covered most but missed a few..

Ultima Online - Thee greatest MMORPG ever invented by the genious Richard Garriot, the best story lined most roleplayed game ever invented. Until 3 years ago this game was untouched, unbeatable and highest rank in graphics, most played online game _EVER._
The most played online game ever is the original Lineage, and then Counterstrike.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Eden
Dark Ages (NOT OF CAMELOT) ~!~ WARNING ~!~ Very Addicting!
Maple Story ~!~ NEW ~!~ Side-Scrolling MMORPG (Acutally Fun + ITS FREE)
ProjectRO - Free Private Ragnarok Online Server with some awesome features no other server has!
Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds - Oldie but a goodie

REAL LIFE - The MOST realistic/difficult/vast/popular MMORPG EVER FOR ALL TIME!

By the way, if you guys ever wanna make a party and adventure together on REAL LIFE - My in-game name is "Sean T. Kiles"

Best answers
Give us a link to download Real Life! IIt seems so addicting now come on LINK LINK LINK
God do not download MapleStory or whatever it takes for me 6 HRS TO PLAY!!! and i have a very very fast computer (gets to a site in less than 2 seconds)

Best answers
World of Warcraft! Been playing it over 60 hours the last 5 days since my invitation. Best game ever!

Best answers
does anyone have a link to real-life? I WANT A LINK!

Best answers
I didnt even think it was possible for a mmorpg game to be good they all get boring really really fast the best one i played has to be savageeden

Best answers
http://www.narutoweb.net/about.php

Its not out yet. Release date is unknown(atleast to me). im really waiting for this game, it really sounds promising after reading those all missions, weapons etc.

Other is that runescape of course.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
Dark Eden
Dark Ages (NOT OF CAMELOT) ~!~ WARNING ~!~ Very Addicting!
Maple Story ~!~ NEW ~!~ Side-Scrolling MMORPG (Acutally Fun + ITS FREE)
ProjectRO - Free Private Ragnarok Online Server with some awesome features no other server has!
Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds - Oldie but a goodie

REAL LIFE - The MOST realistic/difficult/vast/popular MMORPG EVER FOR ALL TIME!

By the way, if you guys ever wanna make a party and adventure together on REAL LIFE - My in-game name is "Sean T. Kiles"
It should be:

"ProjectRO - WAREZ Private Ragnarok Online Server with some awesome features no other WAREZ server has!"

(Whoops, for a sec I thought you meant "Second Life," not real life), anyway, ProjectRO, and all the "private" RO servers are Warez.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
does anyone have a link to real-life? I WANT A LINK!
The gamespot Link for RL is down ATM. But here's there site: www.real-life.net

It's so realistic that the model's look so ****ing 3d that they look like real stuff but it's not. Best game EVER!

Best answers
I'm currently in the Matrix Online beta. Very fun game and will continue it once the beta closes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom