Anyone enjoy writing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love writing fantasy and romans... well but mostly i just dream them... i usually write them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Poetry, novels, music..

Shiyojin Rommyu said:

Nowadays though, I just roleplay. I love developing my character and pitting him against foes of great strength. :3

That too. ^__^

Best answers
Pride said:
The main thing I am working on now is the final rewrite of the very first story I ever wrote. It's called Conflict, and it is about a huge war that takes place several thousand years in the future, after humankind has spread across the universe. It really has a lot more layers then that so I can't really sum it up, but that is the very vague gist of it.

Other novels/storylines I have planned or have been working on:
One Big Lie - A young boy lives a miserable life in a small town until one day he is hit by a car. A piece of windshield glass stabs him in the back of the neck but miraculously doesn't sever his spinal column. He is in a coma for a long time, but once he wakes up he dicsovers he can read and influence the thoughts of others. At first it's sporadic, but as time goes on, he is able to go deeper and do more, until eventually he can perform telekinesis and listen to thoughts at will. He decides to keep his abilities secret, and returns to his hometown and reintegrates himself in with the people he was friends with--but they've all changed and he can barely stand it. Eventually he starts to realize that almost every human being he comes into contact is lying through their teeth about something, and he begins to use his powers recklessly as time wears on and he is driven more to edge of insanity.
The Learning Tree - An average 35-year-old man wakes up one day and decides that people need to be educated about consequences. He leaves his house and family one day, never to return, and just drives across the country. He encounters people who are jerks, the way we all do every day, but instead of going on his way, he kills them with his only position, a single solitary handgun. Eventually he is apprehended and sentenced to life in prison due to the fact he is caught in a state without the death penalty. While there he is forced to attend counseling with a young psychologist who, once she hears his side of the story, is horrified to find herself believing he may not have been so wrong to do what he did after all.
Wayward - This is a fantasy story that is also an autobiography of my life. The concept is that there are two worlds--one Above, and one Beneath. Each of us is linked to a truer self in the World Beneath, and as the story goes, I am linked to someone charged with keeping the balance of all things level, as the long-dead old gods still linger in the air. Ego Sorrow and Envy spawn a variety of villains and trials to defeat this singular man--who's strength is relative to my state of mind--but he is undaunted as he travels throughout his world to set right things that the old gods have sent wrong.
NeoForce - A comic book storyline I invented when I was about 14. It is really good so I wanted to keep it going. Basically, imagine X-Men on the scale of Dragonball Z; that is pretty much what it was.
I'd buy any of those. They're certainly interesting ideas. I especially like the idea for The Learning Tree, no doubt inspired by things like Taxi Driver. I'd be interested in checking out Conflict, maybe you could drop me a PM when it's finished?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom