anyone else notice?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has anyone else notice the recent rise of ppl that have been regestered to the forum over a year now, to recently start posting on the forum since 1.2? (i know this includes myself)

i find it kinda funny, and yet there was most of the complainers about 1.2 that were inactive for 1+ years...

Best answers
Well, it's not that uncommon. Often times people play a mod for a few weeks and drop it and move on to something else. Then, once a new version of the mod is released, they come check it out again.

I'm like that with Natural Selection... fantastic mod, but I only really start playing it again once a new version is released with some new content.

-----
Nullzero

Best answers
yea ive noticed this, people just registerd when esf 1.2 was released meh, haha oh well its good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind except they are all appearing to be tools and are trying as a whole to ruin our tightly knit community here.

Take for instance those two guys who were tag teaming Hibiki...that was like, the only reason they were here at all. Kind of sad, if you ask me.

A lot of people just have accounts to ***** about the new version, too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Take for instance those two guys who were tag teaming Hibiki...that was like, the only reason they were here at all. Kind of sad, if you ask me.
i think u mean 1 guy

they were the same person :rolleyes:

Best answers
well.... dats sorta like me... i played alot wen 1.0 came out... then i sorta hated the melee system in 1.1 so i quit esf for a while and wen 1.2 came out... i'm back in da game!!!
although i dun hav anything to complain abt 1.2... it's been a lot better than 1.1!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, only natural when a game this great comes out. It'l attract alot of people. Some are real nice guys, and some aren't. You can only expect to get the right plonkers that'l get banned within the first few days they register :/ Happend with 1.1 too....kinda :p

Retired
Best answers
yeah there is always a rise, the time our forum had the most visitors was when 1.1 was released. 314 users online at same time or something like that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
yeah there is always a rise, the time our forum had the most visitors was when 1.1 was released. 314 users online at same time or something like that.
yeah and hibiki was closing like 100 threads a minute about "when will it be releaseD?!?!"

Best answers
lol... good times?

Ya.. the high points are always when something is released.. video.. new amazing picture.. or a new version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just find it interesting that all these guys talk like they know what goes on here like all the time, then get proven wrong, thats when i dont see them post anymore, that and hibiki bans them lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
yeah and hibiki was closing like 100 threads a minute about "when will it be releaseD?!?!"
seems im always the one stuck on clean up these days :S

Best answers
Hibiki said:
seems im always the one stuck on clean up these days :S
But dude you do, do a good cleaning job :laff: . has any one else noticed the amount of people called esfNoob on a server when ever i play there all ways at least 1 or 2. the first thing i do when i install a new version is to change the name to nabeshin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom