Anyone else having their minds sexified by A Link Between Worlds?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually loving the shit out of it. The beginning has this really palpable "shits-about-to-go-down" foreshadowing. And Link to the Past is actually my personal favorite Zelda.

Anyone else get/like/hate it?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
goddammit i didn't even know this existed why does nintendo make singular games good enough to buy an entire handheld/console for? uggggggghhhh I've been wanting a LTTP remake for a while and am so sad I may never play this

--- edit ---

this is bullshit because I'm actually going to buy a goddamned 3ds in 2 weeks now

**** you darkowns you sick piece of shit you ******* ass

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, YEAH you do that assclown. See what happens imma **** you up or something I dunno.

Anyway, just go get one right now. Totally worth it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea, getting one for sure

so what games are good for it you ******* shitlord

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****in...like...of the ones I've played...

Super Mario 3d land is cool, and apparently Mario 3d World for Wii U rocketed to the top 5 for game of the year yesterday. Fire Emblem is a great game. Luigi's Mansion was funny as hell. Mario Kart, of course. The oldies: starfox 64, ocarina of time are both awesome as portable games. Sonic: lost world wasn't too bad, but I prefer Wii U over the 3ds version. Super Street Fighter IV 3d is actually much better than you think it would be. And of course, Pokemon.

Yeah dude, unless you go the "Barbie's adventures in valley girl vacation land" route, you really can't go wrong. I haven't been let down by a 3ds game, yet.

Also, go **** yourself you pussy ass ******* shit knocker.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Loving it so far

I like how the rental system free's up your options with the exception of a couple of dungeons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom