anyone drink monster?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I still cant forget how great it taste..I drank 7 of them at the roll with 2 dubble layer weepber.....so nice.

2 of green and 1 of blue and 4 of orenge....I felt so energized until now I still feel so good and I drank 4 of them in breakfest.

anyone drink monster over 7 cans in one time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't drank that much monster in a day. Because I do care about my health.

But yes, monster's are delicious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not really into drinking unknown energy drinks and such, buy if I do come across one I'll inform you on how bad or good it tastes.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still cant forget how great it taste..I drank 7 of them at the roll with 2 dubble layer weepber.....so nice.

2 of green and 1 of blue and 4 of orenge....I felt so energized until now I still feel so good and I drank 4 of them in breakfest.

anyone drink monster over 7 cans in one time?
Uhhh. I'm not a doctor, but apparently from reading energy drink labels you're not supposed to exceed a certain amount per day? Plus they're expensive as hell....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, no more than 2. count it, "2" monsters per day. i have no idea what the reprecussions would be of exceeding that by 2 and a half times, but my advices is to take scientists seriously.

they know wtf they are talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Red Bull and energy-drinks with high caffeine content are illegal over here, so we're forced over the border in order to smuggle some good energy-drinks back. I once had 16 cans of a drink called Powerking within six hours. After that, I never had an energy-drink again. It's now the forbidden tasty beverage. =(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how anyone couldn't have heard of Monster...

But personally, I've never had so much as a sip of an energy drink in my life. I've never heard that they had a very good taste; like liquified pixy-sticks I heard from people...But is it really that good? And does it actually give you an extra boost when you need it?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People outside America are probably the ones who haven't heard of Monster, myself included.

As for energy drinks, Red Bull is mine and I can speak from experience that a can before every one of my shifts keeps me active and alert through the night. (I work late nights)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't heard of Monster either.

I haven't so much as touched an energy drink and don't plan on doing so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I drink energy drinks on rare occasions, but they're very very sweet most of the time, so you have to be in the mood for them. Can't say I've heard of Monster before though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't drink energy drinks that much (except if they're mixed with alcohol).
A strong cup of very strong coffee gives me enough of an energy boost.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Energy drinks mixed with vodka, now that's good.

I've drank energy drinks so much, that it doesn't even affect me anymore.

Best answers
Energy drinks mixed with vodka, now that's good.
That's right! :D Especially Tiger/Red Bull plus vodka Bols are very good in Poland.

I almost always drink Tiger or Red Bull before my classes start in the morning.
Coffee is not working on me, never actually did, but I like drink a cup of coffee in work usually around 8 o'clock.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So coffee, containing twice the coffeine content an energy drink has, doesn't wake you up, but an energy drink with sugar and random useless brain-numbing chemicals does? That's... Bizarre? I call placebo.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Red bull and Vodka are a fantastic combination, a great alternative to hitting ladies drinks during a night out.

Im a drinking monster myself, but havent tried monster, though my drink of choice is good old wife beater:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
JAGER BOMBS!!!

Also Gray goose is the best vodka to mix with red bull.
But Vodka alone is good to shoot if you just plan on getting sauced.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gray goose? don't think they have that here :( only zee russian's own Smirnoff,

I can't drink vodka straight anymore, the smell of it makes me wretch, too many bad experiences... most spent falling asleep in my own vomit. Good times >_<

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So coffee, containing twice the coffeine content an energy drink has, doesn't wake you up, but an energy drink with sugar and random useless brain-numbing chemicals does? That's... Bizarre? I call placebo.
Coffee typically has around 115 milligrams of caffeine. Monster has 160 milligrams of caffeine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom