anyone drink monster?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
gray goose? don't think they have that here :( only zee russian's own Smirnoff,

I can't drink vodka straight anymore, the smell of it makes me wretch, too many bad experiences... most spent falling asleep in my own vomit. Good times >_<
The smell ofl iquor usually makes me wretch as well, but for some reason, I'm a bottomless tank when it comes to it.

My last binge I had 12-13 shots of vodka...didn't feel anything. Then I realized I was an idiot and tanked them all within an hour. Yea, it hit me all at once, got the spins, had to go yack, only once though. Swished with some mouthwash and enjoyed the rest of the night.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ouch, its always a lucky dip taking a load of shots at once, I try to avoid it these days, I usually go for steady drinking, have 4-5 pints in a pub when you hit up town every pint with a sambucca Chaser, If you're wrecked when you hit the next place thats a good time for the vodka red bulls, It'll keep you going. I don't think I've ever thrown up doing that. Only throw up these days when I hit the spirits hard, or throw other drugs into the mix. Doesn't stop the hangovers though...

Best answers
David, I love you for liking Stella.. Most Brits I know think it tastes like elephantpiss and they keep bringing up the "wifebeater" comment of which I'm not sure why that would matter when it comes to taste.

As a matter of fact, I'm drinking 1 liter of stella right now out of a genuine Stella 1L glass o/

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bar next door to where I work actually has Stella on tap, one of their best decisions in a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coffee typically has around 115 milligrams of caffeine. Monster has 160 milligrams of caffeine.
Must be an American phenomenon, over here it's between 500 and 600 mg/l.

Source: http://www.fhi.no/eway/default.aspx...5669&MainLeft_5669=5544:27657::0:5667:1:::0:0

You can use a translator if you don't trust me, that's from the People's Health Institute here in Norway.

It's listed in this order: Coffee made with a coffee-machine, powdercoffee (the kind you get in jars and only need to be mixed with hot water), espresso, decaf, tea, cola, Norwegian energy drinks (meaning those allowed in Norway), and then there's Red Bull and energydrinks of other countries.

dl is decilitre, then there's milligrams per unit, before milligrams per litre.

Admittedly I did exaggerate, but there's still significantly much more caffeine in coffee than there is in energydrinks. A large cup of coffee contains much more caffeine than a can of any legal energydrink.

I've never heard of Monster either though, and Sweden usually imports these things a lot (this is relevant because we go to Sweden for our illegal energydrinks).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Our energy drinks are usually in cans (33cl ones), varying from 100 to 200mg of caffeine.

Bigger ones however, have about 200-300mg of caffeine.
Monster doesn't have that much in it, as it seems.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah here in the U.S pot is illegal so I just go to Mexico to get my illegal dosage of the day.

This information is completely irrelevant but I felt the strong urge to tell everyone here for no apparent reason. Oh yeah btw I sell on the corner of 5th and 6th street if anyone needs some pot.....or a happy ending. W/e

Anywho, I don't drink energy drinks because i feel 2.50 for a drink is outrageous when I can just fill a cup full of free water from the sink.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not illegal to drink, it's illegal to sell.

I agree though, too expensive to keep as a habit either way. You become immune to caffeine after a while too, anyways, so doesn't have much significance.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.....or a happy ending. W/e
How much?

I agree with David though, much safer to go for the long mile and spread your drinks out, so far its kept the hangovers to a minimum and the good times right up there. Best tip if you're feeling like a spew before the next bar, hit up a kebab shop and eat the greasiest thing they got, make sure its splashed with lots of chilli. Sober's you right up, even the biggest badass bouncer will be convinced you're good to go.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Must be an American phenomenon, over here it's between 500 and 600 mg/l.

Source: http://www.fhi.no/eway/default.aspx...5669&MainLeft_5669=5544:27657::0:5667:1:::0:0

You can use a translator if you don't trust me, that's from the People's Health Institute here in Norway.

It's listed in this order: Coffee made with a coffee-machine, powdercoffee (the kind you get in jars and only need to be mixed with hot water), espresso, decaf, tea, cola, Norwegian energy drinks (meaning those allowed in Norway), and then there's Red Bull and energydrinks of other countries.

dl is decilitre, then there's milligrams per unit, before milligrams per litre.

Admittedly I did exaggerate, but there's still significantly much more caffeine in coffee than there is in energydrinks. A large cup of coffee contains much more caffeine than a can of any legal energydrink.

I've never heard of Monster either though, and Sweden usually imports these things a lot (this is relevant because we go to Sweden for our illegal energydrinks).
People over here typically don't drink 34 ounces of coffee a day. The statistics I gave were for a "normal" cup of coffee which is about 8 ounces versus Monster.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Regardless man, an 8 ounce glass of coffee gives me a bad case of the hershey squirts. I'll never forget my first class in college at 7 am when i bought that star bucks.

never again.

If monster has more caffine I'm glad i don't drink it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the are sweet. I'd say a borderline "acquired taste". Actually, because of this thread, I got me an orange "monster" and tasted almost like Red Bull, but not as carbonated.

And I became tired =/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some quaint reason I recall Red Bull tasting like urine.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I became tired =/.
Some energy drinks contain way too much sugar and caffeine which leads to devastating crashes after a bit of time has passed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you know what urine tastes like?
Oh how terrible pranks can end up, friends thought it would be funny to urinate in the 2-Liter lemonade bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom