Any1 know this guy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just played ESF online with a guy named Drew, and I'm confused: First, when we fought on someone else's server, he seemed weak and n00b. Then, when he invited us to his server, which BTW is called Gore, he was able to beat the four of us 65 to 6!! Any1 know who he is? He says he fought Grega and almost beat him, maybe he knows what this guy's about. He also used some cheat that gave me 100.000.000 pl.

Best answers
you guys were playing on his evm server I think.. you can change your PL in it <.< evm and it's bugs..

but, no I havn't heard of him, mainly because I dont play esf nomore.. but he almoust beated Grega? well last time I fought Grega I was able to beat him, even if it was an pretty equal match, I managed to beat him and ended up winning it ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
He probably had the power level changer plug-in installed on his server.
That doesn't explain why he beat us miserably on his server, but sucked on the other one.

Best answers
well the ping difference. thats mainly it, or he was hiding his true skills in the first server you were in with him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he's using aimbots and the Ki MOD plugin or something. He played like an ultimate bot without laser.

Best answers
I highly doubt that, it's usually pretty easy to spot cheat if some1 is using it in esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course, there's different explanations, but I think he just used something on his server that gave him an advantage over you.

If he upgraded your PL then he must've upgraded his own, too.

If I'm correct, if in EVM your PL is high, your defense is also higher.. so if his PL was uber high, your attacks would mean nothing to him.

Best answers
I know drew....mediocre player if not less. He probably had add ons or the ping being at 0 probably helped him greatly...don't think anything of it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes fun to fight, but not that solid a player.

I don't like games with changed PLs, genbeams do nothing with the average PL inflated as it is. Not to mention that everyone fights transed.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I know a drew also.... good player but I have played and beaten better.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
I know a drew also.... good player but I have played and beaten better.
Such as Falco or Ice on PTGN (or atleast being able to stand up to then :p), I was able to hold off Ice pretty decently, but Falco was just impossible, always one step ahead it seemed =(. And now after having not played for a while I don't pwn as much as I use to ethier =(.

Drew, I think I have played him a few times if he is who I am thinking of (Drewbar, am I right Smeg:scared:?).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play with Drew all the time. He's not the best player, but he's not a noob. If you were playing in a europe server, he was probably getting a high ping so him going from a 100+ ping to zero could explain why he seemed to have got better.

btw, http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=64717

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah no one likes drew, or wants anything to do with him, he beat you because he cheated. He's not good. At all. No offense to him. It's the truth.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Demonic Spoon said:
People are too wound up in their damn skill level.
Thats true. Heck people tend to forget to play for fun >.<

So what sthe point >.>

Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Such as Falco or Ice on PTGN (or atleast being able to stand up to then :p), I was able to hold off Ice pretty decently, but Falco was just impossible, always one step ahead it seemed =(. And now after having not played for a while I don't pwn as much as I use to ethier =(.

Drew, I think I have played him a few times if he is who I am thinking of (Drewbar, am I right Smeg:scared:?).
Naw thats Drew and Drewbar D are differant people. Drew plays on American servers. Started around 2 months ago mabe. His the guy that usually comes to our server, and phrases himself for spamming nubs.

Favirote quote; "Owned".

His not bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mediocre players are fine and all, but what's so special about this one that we feel we have to discuss him?

Best answers
LOL FP!!! Anyway, to set everything straight, I use no aimbots or scripts or anything. Most people know that. I'm not even that good. I didn't raise my pl either. I just asked if those 2 guys wanted to 2v1 me in my server. I have 0 ping there, so figure that. All just noobs anyway, no offense. And I don't know what your talking about...I beat you all in the 1st server we were in. Just fooling around too. Anyway, this is no big deal at all. I don't believe this came to the forum. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom