Any TSRPers here?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why wasn't this posted in the VG section?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hmm, wasn't sure if its the right place.

Don't be harsh, there's still some sparks, although I do remember 2006 TSRP was awesome...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True strict TSRP died a long time ago. No reason at all to go back. Just a bunch of kids running around DMing each other for stupid reasons, then making excuses for it.

Isn't this advertising?

G
Dude, TSRP is dead.
Yes it is. 2004/2005, those were the times. Before all these ridiculous over-the-top mods with inventory systems and jobs and all sorts of complicated crap, back when we would just run around Mecklburg watching the admins build crap with that AMX build mod, spawning some zombie invasions to keep us busy.. Bloody good times.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol zombies.

Yeah by the way, by strict, you mean no running for no reason, or no double jump? (air flip) Never got it if this rules include "strict RP"

Although guys, sincerely, if you guys feel like getting back for serious and old fun RP, we can revive it, as long as you guys are experienced we will surely make a good server. Although im not sure if even some of you wanna get back to RP, even if it was the old one...

And I have all the basic plugins(money jobs etc...) im thinking of adding drugmod, and thats it. I don't think ill put carmod.

Do you feel like getting back to old RP?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is. 2004/2005, those were the times. Before all these ridiculous over-the-top mods with inventory systems and jobs and all sorts of complicated crap, back when we would just run around Mecklburg watching the admins build crap with that AMX build mod, spawning some zombie invasions to keep us busy.. Bloody good times.
I think I was role playing in the same server as you as .Slim//, you sound so familiar, and the build mod is called Entmod.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I ran Empire RP and that rose to the top, then got hacked and wiped for being too good (competition are a bunch of sissies that can't attract players worth a damn). So no thanks, not putting time in on a server again. I might play once in a while though. Plus, the guy I ran it with was a douche that didn't care to listen to anything I suggested and every decent RPer left the server before it got hacked. I just sat back and laughed.

G
I think I was role playing in the same server as you as .Slim//, you sound so familiar, and the build mod is called Entmod.
Oh yeah, why doesn't anyone use Entmod any more? Such good times, so creative. Monster mod rocked too, the health values in TS were messed up so zombies could take 5,000 shots or so. Man, that was brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

TSRPing ruined a perfectly awesome mod by clogging it up with a million ****ty servers and terrible maps.

Also advertising is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom