Any tips on getting cell phone images onto my PC?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the function of taking photos with your phone's camera, but it's almost been a useless feature to me because I have no known way to get the images onto my computer where they'd be useful.

The phone has no way to directly connect, and Internet functions are disabled. What might be ideal is a website that uses a phone number where I could send my pics to, but I haven't found anything like that so far.

It's not terribly important, but it would make me much more likely to bother using the phone's camera. Any help is appreciated.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the function of taking photos with your phone's camera, but it's almost been a useless feature to me because I have no known way to get the images onto my computer where they'd be useful.

The phone has no way to directly connect, and Internet functions are disabled. What might be ideal is a website that uses a phone number where I could send my pics to, but I haven't found anything like that so far.

It's not terribly important, but it would make me much more likely to bother using the phone's camera. Any help is appreciated.
What's the make and model of your cellphone?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does it have an SD/Micro SD card option? Get one and a USB adapter. Should be able to move stuff around with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom