any ssj4s

Best answers
I installed the esf and ecx rc2. the game works fine for me but when i downloaded the BIG Pack 8.4 than the error pops up.
and i know that my ram is bad but if i could install just one or three characters than the game could work fine ....
so any links to download just ssj4 goku or ssj4 vegeta.:D:D;);)

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do that just remove characters amxx that you dont use lets say you dont use yamcha take his amxx file and save it in a folder on your desktop remove the amxx from core/plugins/cx

Best answers
why do that just remove characters amxx that you dont use lets say you dont use yamcha take his amxx file and save it in a folder on your desktop remove the amxx from core/plugins/cx
No not that i want links for ssj4 goku download.But not from big pack cause my computer has 1.2 gb ram and big pack requres 2.0 gb:cry::cry:.
I need links to download ssj4 goku + kid goku:smile::smile:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No not that i want links for ssj4 goku download.But not from big pack cause my computer has 1.2 gb ram and big pack requres 2.0 gb:cry::cry:.
I played with the gig pack with 1GB of ram.

There is a thing called resource management. You should really learn some stuff about it.

In any case the Big pack is just a bunch of characters. You can remove them if the load is to much for you to handle.

Best answers
I played with the gig pack with 1GB of ram.

There is a thing called resource management. You should really learn some stuff about it.

In any case the Big pack is just a bunch of characters. You can remove them if the load is to much for you to handle.
Listen can you make a totorial for me plz. And tell me about resource management plz plz plz plz

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Google "How to increase my virtual RAM" but in your case the problem is that you are not using OpenGL. Use that and you should be able top play it >.<

Best answers
Google "How to increase my virtual RAM" but in your case the problem is that you are not using OpenGL. Use that and you should be able top play it >.<
yea i said my videocard model is Intel(R) 82852/82855:S:S

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to video options change your video mode to OpenGL

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was playing with ecxz with 512 megs of ram with no problems

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
I tried to enable openGL on video options but the masage pops up the specified video mode is not supported.
The game will now run in software mode...
Help somebody do i need to change settings on my computer or anything like that???

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I told you. Update your drivers and even gave you a link to them.

But if it doesnt work with the newest drivers then your graphics card is simply to ****ty to run Open GL.

If thats the case you may want to switch to Direct 3D. It isnt as stable as OpenGL and it has some lag issues but its a hell of a lot better than software >.<

Best answers
I told you. Update your drivers and even gave you a link to them.

But if it doesnt work with the newest drivers then your graphics card is simply to ****ty to run Open GL.

If thats the case you may want to switch to Direct 3D. It isnt as stable as OpenGL and it has some lag issues but its a hell of a lot better than software >.<
OK i installed the program that you gave to me and it didnt work:cry:.:laff::laff: Did you beleive me i was just kiddin the program worked fine i enabled openGL on esf ecx rc2 and it worked fine.Thanks Grega...
O and another one thing my esf ecx rc2 isnt esf ecx rc2 it's esf ecx rc2 Big Pack 8.4...(big pack works fine):smile::smile::D:D

Best answers
Hey but i still got one problem... I'm starting to fight vs bots and after few minutes the game freezes Grega can you help me.:cry::cry::cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bots crash a lot in combination with beams.

And ECX may have a negative effect on them to, since the bots are not changed to suit it.

Best advice i can give you is to set the bots to not use beams and you not use beams on them. Though the bots in EX cant hurt you because of what i mentioned abbove.

Best answers
Bots crash a lot in combination with beams.

And ECX may have a negative effect on them to, since the bots are not changed to suit it.

Best advice i can give you is to set the bots to not use beams and you not use beams on them. Though the bots in EX cant hurt you because of what i mentioned abbove.
SO maybe its a problem to my esf version my version is beta so if i just download esf 1.2.3 newest version (stable) than could it work for me???:smile::smile:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wellfor one thing you have to know that bots arnt really part of the game. The devs just put them into the installer. Originally bots were made seperatly from the game and you had to seperatly install them. So they kinda work as such to ^^

You are using the Open Beta or beta 1.2.3?

Yes they are both beta even the stable one >.<

Best answers
Wellfor one thing you have to know that bots arnt really part of the game. The devs just put them into the installer. Originally bots were made seperatly from the game and you had to seperatly install them. So they kinda work as such to ^^

You are using the Open Beta or beta 1.2.3?

Yes they are both beta even the stable one >.<
well i'm usin beta 1.2.3 but now i'm downloadin the esf 1.2.3 (stable) like the description sais...;););)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom