Any recommendations?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still hoping for a continuation of the Claymore anime. Hell, they did it with FMA. Anything is possible.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that would be cool. I like the story very much(read the manga up to date). I hated the anime ending so much :|

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to Code Geass, it's like Death Note but with real action and some fight. But of course you should read Berserk, it's really AWSOME
Code Geass is nowhere near as intellectually engaging as Death Note and I've found myself getting bored with the manga. I haven't watched the anime yet though, that might be completely different as anime all too often is from its roots.

Claymore is great. I even liked the anime (until the ruined ending).

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Claymore is great. I even liked the anime (until the ruined ending).
I wouldn't say ruined, more like far too quick, basic and loose-ended for everyone's liking. There can't be too much out there that makes you think like Death Note, unless you count Bobobo.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Code Geass is nowhere near as intellectually engaging as Death Note and I've found myself getting bored with the manga. I haven't watched the anime yet though, that might be completely different as anime all too often is from its roots.
Watch the anime. It's as good as Death Note.(My opinion anyway) :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been watching clips of it, it doesn't look anywhere near as good as Death Note. It doesn't seem too bad, but it can't stand up to Death Note at all, especially with the presence of mechs (which I despise). The only similarity I see is that Lelouch wants to change the world by destroying a large, dominant group of people. If you really want to compare it to Death Note, it's a severely dumbed down version with some action and silly love themes thrown in.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All right, all right, it's not as good as Death Note. :p
It's fair enough though.I liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom