any progres for esf 1.3???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force Pit Member
Best answers
The esf team has ceased development of this mod because of people like YOU asking if there is any progress
j/k

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm and i was under the impression it was because cynical *******'s were refusing to give help to newbies.

hmmm...

in any case, yes they are making progress with the mod, finally. they have a clear outline of what they want melee to be like and have reworked different features of the game. hopefully we will be seeing these results in a week or two.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
actually to tell you the truth its because some ******s cant understand a little joke and are looking to start flame wars all the time

and he could have just looked around the topics here before asking this

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what topics should he have looked at? The closest thing to progress we've seen is an hud that isn't even in game yet. It's a perfectly valid question for someone who isn't a regular around here to ask. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
look i just made i little joke..
and yes a few topics down from here theres the topic about the new wip hud
which counts as progress, so he could have just checked the forum first

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically it could mean it was just fan made and was for the 1.3 beta or for 1.2.3. But yes, ESF is still developing.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liad, joke or not, that was quite over the top and not needed. Same goes for the rest. Yes, ESF is still being developed. Progress isn't what it used to be, but the devs have lives, which tend to get more complicated as people get older. Once we get the hud in game though we should prolly release another version of the open beta. I think skiwan is still trying to make it git nicely for everyone's tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom