any others funny things in esf

Best answers
Does anyone know anything fun to do inside ESF.
I already know about genki dama volleyball but are there any other idea's.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You already have a topic about this. Just ask for more ideas in your other thread, no point in having two.

Best answers
Try playing the game .... :S i like those mini games too, but i more like the real game, sometimes i try new characs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, its not reeeealy a game, but if you shoot a generic beam to the side of someone (and let it go behind them) then put the cursor on them, then it spins round them :) (you can also do on trees, post etc..)

V'

Best answers
Fire a ki blast and see who wins with teleportaion.Or you could use the scatter shot.Anyways its fun to race a ki ball.

Best answers
Get to the center of the map and fire a gen beam, make it spin around you as long as you can. I went for a solid 2 min, and I was completely surrounded by beam. I could only see like 4 gaps:)

Best answers
you can play rugby with the dragon balls
you make two teams and you try to get a ball across the field
you better play this on esf_cell or that tournament map of dj ready

Best answers
LoL, i like volly ball the most (icu2 ;) :laff: )

Belgium RuleZZ

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i play baseball!
shoot a generic beam, the person deflects it and runs to first basewithout gettin"tagged";)

Best answers
´´Stars´´ is also fun, shoot 2 spiritbombs together and then shoot big bangs, spiritbombs, special beam cannons to it until it is really HUGE! it´s pretty....

Best answers
the best thing ive done is get one of those esf bots, and make a server with a limit at like 20 - 30 on esf_battlearena, add all bots except leave one spot open, thats 18 bots for u morons who cant count:rolleyes:

u crank ur pl up to like 70 mil normal goku, then let someone come in and make them be vegeta until thy are at same as u normal. tell them to go ssj and ready up a full pwoered final flash on the front corner of one building on the rim, then hold it. while u go to the other building and charge a full powered spirit bomb and launch it right at the other real person.

(this is all after kicking all the bots out)

now when u fire, tell him to fire. teleport ur way to where the spirit bomb and ff with colide, to the side of it. as soon as they hit, start ur timer, me and my buddy cxgohanjinxc laster 4:21 seconds. it was so long, it lasted that long cuz when the spirit bomb was fired, the goku would fire tones of other weaker sbs at the ps(this would be easier if there were more ppl having fun)

it lasted 4 minutes 21 seconds. it was funny as hell

thats my favorite fun thing to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom