Any One That Plays DragonBallZeta Read This!!!!

cHaOs-GoHaN

C
hey guys who ever reads this thanks :D well the point of this thread is PLZ ME AND GOKU4EVER need help, we cant figuer out how to play it i played it for 30mins the first time i installed it and once this morning after i tried for 5 hours of methods (^_^*) hehe and i finally got it for about 2 hours and i turned on ghostmouse 2.1 which is a program that u can manually record something and it will loop it back until u come and tell it to stop or pause it and the first night i played it i thought if i turn on ghostmouse tell it to rest first thing go into sparring stance and keep clicking attack then the next mornning i'll be ssj 3 well guess what i was stupid and i put on my screen saver the next morning in 9:?? something i ran down and open my comp was LAGGED out i couldnt even move the mouse and then ghostmouse appeared then i manually help down turn on button on the comp and shut it off i went back to sleep disapointted then i got back up at 11:00am and i turned it on and i tried again for 5 hours i tried with the connect thing from the site (the one you have to download) and i tried and tried finally i went to program files and i opened dreamseeker and i typed in the location and the http://byond.com/hub/raekwon/dragonballzeta in the browser IT WORKED and i wanted zenni so i looped it for the zenni machine it worked but i came back down and i was dead cuz someone killed me so after that i was on snakeway did the usall came back to earth and someone killed me while i was flying uh oh i screwed up 3 times luckily i saved during the walking part i exited the game and i couldnt open it again rite now i have a vein popped in my head **** i really want to play its a awsome game i spammed it to all my freinds and they all played something happened with out the ghost mouse and thats all plz someone help reply or email me at [email protected]

Best answers
Chaos...if you like the game so much then play it rather then letting a macro do it for you.

cHaOs-GoHaN

C
yah it does say connection prob and i dont use the *** macro thing do it ghostmouse just helps me when i take a nap and leave dbeta on or when i go take a wizz or somethin

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you tried file, open locationa and type dbzeta.com:7000, also there is another way, in is in the file, edit, view bar i think it is in view but it shows you all the games you have played, jsut click on dragonball beta 45 and keep trying until it connects

btw if you have nortons and it is blocking the connection, you could try and raise the amount of packages received with should let you have a larger connection so you should be able to connect :)

Best answers
If the GMs find you cheating with ghost mouse you can say goodbye to your char. Just don't use such cheating tools, it's unfair to the others (and it's forbidden in the rulez). And trust me, if they notice someone training for a longer time they will ask you something. If you don't reply they know you're AFK, cheating and therefore they'll kill/banish/delete your cahr or close your account. If you continue cheating you deserve being killed. If you want to connect to cheat, you deserve being unable to connect. Think about it.

And: As these bugs occured after cheating I suggest not to help him if he continues cheating. I think the GMs might have deleted your KEY because they found you Zenni-cheating after you Bag-cheated. Multiple breaking of rules is punished, so this might be the reason. Get a new KEY and stop cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom