Any News?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man. Seems like every single old timer came crawling from under their rock for this thread :p

Nostalgia all the way :p

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I miss battlearena with those cool beamstruggles with 8 or more people. Players these days only use those teleport melee moves, which really blows for players like me who hasn't play for 4 years or so.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also all you get to see is cell_games Dam im so sick of that map :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man will someone play me in the US/canadian servers ive been waiting almost 10 years :(
So...about me joining ape....is the answer still no....or...? Cause, like, I'm, you know, still trying to join and stuff and I felt that the last no you gave me wasn't really a definitive answer.

You're my ****ing father for Nix's sake. Just let me in.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So...about me joining ape....is the answer still no....or...? Cause, like, I'm, you know, still trying to join and stuff and I felt that the last no you gave me wasn't really a definitive answer.

You're my ****ing father for Nix's sake. Just let me in.
hah if you want ill give you a try out

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Oh hey, Zeo. You tried out for like 7 years, and you were good and all, but you know what? **** you. **** you in the mouth. Elohels just kidding. But seriously. **** you."

And then you tore my heart out. That's what just happened, gohy. Whatever, man. I get it.

I quit, guys. For good this time.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well a year is a little bit much because i get marks every 3 months and ussually its not good so i dont have PC for 2 weeks...Thats really annoying :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"Oh hey, Zeo. You tried out for like 7 years, and you were good and all, but you know what? **** you. **** you in the mouth. Elohels just kidding. But seriously. **** you."

And then you tore my heart out. That's what just happened, gohy. Whatever, man. I get it.

I quit, guys. For good this time.
man i love this guy... why do you always get banned anyways i read all your posts and they arent bad...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm naughty behind the scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom