Best answers
i have a question, since i have no clue how to use milkshape, can you guys tell me any half-life modelling program (Moddelling not skinning) i have the model viewer but i need to know so i can fix up my gohan model and make it ssj2

Best answers
btw piccolo, he didnt re anmite them for ESF, someone else did.... trust me, he does not know the first thing about anything...

Best answers
well to answer your question milkshape is the easiest one out there as far as i know. So if you cant figure milkshape out then maybe u should get somone else to do it.

Best answers
actually, i did reanimate it for esf, and also i wanna edit the DMZ model so it can be ssj2 so dont be an ass and just help me, i got milkshape so can you help please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
enough, and we need a modeller, i could really use my Pikkon skin

Best answers
ok piccolo, i know its the dmz model, i meant to say that it is a model edit I have a pic to show you what ive done so far right now, there are only new hairs on the body but when im done it will be better, and it is reanimated for esf THIS IS MY FIRST MODEL EDIT

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cmon piccolo stop being rude and give ur skins/models to the public

Best answers
i wouldnt call it rude, he made those models, he has a right to choose if he wants to distribute them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
off topic

"There is a struggle in every heart. The rational and Irrational. Good and Evil. And good DOES NOT always triumph."

Appocolypse now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom