Best answers
Can someone give me an idea for what they think would be a cool map? Keep in mind it should be fairly easy to make. I wanna make somethin you guys will like, so I want your opinion. Thanks.

Best answers
how about a deystroyed namek or maybe planet vegeta. Maybe u can make the kai planet theat boo and vegeta and goku fought on.

Best answers
Or even a sea map, like a map that is 75% or even 100% underwater (although i heard that water creates lag so i dont know if that is possible) with pockets of air so people don't drown. If not that, then maybe you can make babidi's spaceship

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That water map would be a cool map. I've heard that idea before somewhere, but I don't think anyone started working on it.

Water only makes lag on older computers or computers with bad graphics cards when they are standing above it, not when they are in it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sandrock
I'm currently working on a destroyed namek type map. :)

o cool i hope it turns out well becouse thats one of my favorite sences in dbz.

Best answers
I've got the map started. It's gonna be called Underwater_world. I will try and get some screens out as soon as possible. Please let me know what you think would make it better when I get the screens out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Er lemme think. It doesnt have to be dbz you know.

Misc.//

Haunted forest
Castle

Dbz .//

that place goku and vegeta fought (both times)

Best answers
Originally posted by Sayianprince
how about a deystroyed namek or maybe planet vegeta. Maybe u can make the kai planet theat boo and vegeta and goku fought on.
Great idea, which brought to mind the stadium, where Goku fought Picrollin and met the Grand K.

Best answers
There is already one like that Grandkai_arena or something like that, look down the threads its there. Also about the underwater map, I know that you eventually die if you are underwater for like 5 min or something, so maybe you could have it so that there are caves of air or other little spots, so it is kind of strategic to keep yourself alive if you are good. Anyways good luck on it because I have always wanted an underwater map, oh and Dragon_dude that was probably me wanting the map :p.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im not sure if it has been done yet but im gonna ask: Can u make a city map with people walkin around and you can kill them if u want??

Best answers
lol, that would be cool. then you can hide in the crowd and kill opponents in the air.

Best answers
Ok, I've got an idea for a new map. It's gonna be called esf_tunnels. The whole map is going to be a bunch of tunnels going side to side and up and down. I know it's not gonna be all that big for fighting, and it's not gonna take place outdoors, but it's a map I've wanted to try and make for a while now. Please lemme know what you think about the map.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're going to make that map, just make the tunnels pretty wide for fighting space, and have spots where they lead out into a field or something.
Just don't make the entire thing tunnels.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you make it tunnels it won't be that popular. Just to tell you the majority of people will like to use their kamehameha's and with this map it wouldn't be possible. Maybe a level of air/ground then underneath make tunnels where you could capture the db's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom