any ebay sellers here?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive been lookin for ways to make some easy money on the side, without having to get up off ma ass :laff:

many people ive asked reccomended ebay, and though ive been a member there for about a year ive never got around to actually selling anything. My family is always going to flea markets and the like and every now and then they come home with stuff that they want to save for the next garage sale cuz they just kinow they can resell it for more than what they paid for it.

I fall into a similar rut, i recently purchased the gold collectors edition of "ocarina of time" for the n64 for 50 cents. it retails at gamestop and ebgames for 35 bucks and usually goes on ebay for around 15-20. so no matter what i sell it for im probabaly gonna profit so i figured id throw it on ebay to test the waters.

problem is im not 100% sure of the process involved, primarily it is the shipping aspect of it that boggles my brain. i cant say ive ever mailed anyone anything besides a birthday card, so the process of shipping something with tracking information and stuff is beyond what i can figure out right now.

I know you need to create a sellers account, i have all the information ready for that. i just dont wanna wind up with negative feedback on my first auction cuz i couldnt figure out wtf i was doing :] .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your best bet would be to message a couple actual eBay sellers and ask them about it.

Id recommend eBay too, great deals and good exposure. I got a gig of RAM @400MHz, a Radeon 9800 Pro, and a new PSU to run the above for ~$260CDN. Awesomeness.

Retired
Best answers
I've Sent Some Stuff To People Recently and its not all that hard.

I sent my PS2 To SOmeone. Only thing i had a problem with was protection. if your shipping something that can break easily you wanna pack it very well.

Syrafoam
Bubble Wrap
Card Board.

Only other thing you really need to do afterwards is get all the info of the other person, go to the post office and what they usually do here is wiegh the item and from that they tell you the cost of how much it will be to ship. and then your set to ship it off.

For cost of Shipping you can do it 2 ways i think

1) You pay for the shipping
or
2) they pay for the shipping

it all depends on the item. for my ps2 when i shipped it, it cost me $28 to ship so i told the person they had to pay the shipping charge and if its cheap enough they usually agree.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having the buyer pay for shipping is what happens most of the time. Theyre buying it, why should you pay to get it to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom