any DMZ forum members still around?

Best answers
Heyyyyyyyyyyy..... i know this is ESF and all but... the last i heard there were still some DMZ members posting around or lurking. not that i care about the DMZ mod, just the members that posted on the forums. from what i remembered there were always some kickass graphic/sig designers on there!

SO ARE YOU GUYS STILL HERE? D: D:
i moved sites (no more sohl-manga) if you still want to meet up with the old DMZ members (at least the ones i know are somewhat active): Hamps, TKPyscho, Tiehn, MG, DG, Jnh. then come by and post with us again!!! if not at least come by and say hi!!!!!! (if you registered on the sohl forums you still have your old account so just log back in) http://oksunshine.net/forums/index.php

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? AQUAx(fun2killu), onimoto, sin, kouler, jc, kama, krazy, naz, prowler, mort, Seniorsuperboy, smo, humpie, kornscorpion? , ryoko, ssbdmaru? docjay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there are some good graphic/sig designers here, but i really don't know any DMZ forum members o_O

Best answers
lol... i came around way after lid left. no one left on the forums cared about the mod, it was all about the sig making.
i guess it's been a while..... no one transferred over to esf and stayed ? i heard smo was making models for esf and kama! kama is still supposed to be here but... not any more i'm guessing. how depressin!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smo was forcefully removed from this forum for being a heaping pile of excess self importance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot Chaos in that list... thanks.

(This is he, btw.)

Best answers
ahhhhh.. i forgot cldmani and aidsteen too!
oh and i found mort, he was lurking but not posting... :O

i gave up hope on you because you noted me on DA asking me what the forum URL was..................
...... i mean... you just had to type "/forums" at the end of the URL. THATS ALL YOU HAD TO DO MISTER! but welcome back, added you to the dmz hidden forum.......... psst... whose optional? he just registered... is he from ESF/DMZ?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humpie is locked down in my basement still

Ryoko has been hooked on FF for the last decade orso but can still be reached if needed :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama is still here! Kama luvs you all!

Best answers
What happened to DMZ? That mod had massive potential, obviously didn't have the right people at the helm...what a shame.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Indeed, I must say DMZ is / was a great mod even though it was buggy as hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of the people I've met on those forums have become my best friends. The randomness going on there after the mods decided it was a lost cause was some of the funniest stuff I have seen in my life. A certain topic involving tuffles with hairy lumps and Aquaman comes to mind. Bonus points for whoever knows what I'm talking about.

jc

Best answers
Heyyyyyyyyyyy..... i know this is ESF and all but... the last i heard there were still some DMZ members posting around or lurking. not that i care about the DMZ mod, just the members that posted on the forums. from what i remembered there were always some kickass graphic/sig designers on there!

SO ARE YOU GUYS STILL HERE? D: D:
i moved sites (no more sohl-manga) if you still want to meet up with the old DMZ members (at least the ones i know are somewhat active): Hamps, TKPyscho, Tiehn, MG, DG, Jnh. then come by and post with us again!!! if not at least come by and say hi!!!!!! (if you registered on the sohl forums you still have your old account so just log back in) http://oksunshine.net/forums/index.php

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? AQUAx(fun2killu), onimoto, sin, kouler, jc, kama, krazy, naz, prowler, mort, Seniorsuperboy, smo, humpie, kornscorpion? , ryoko, ssbdmaru? docjay.
I like that i am better than Kama, SSB, Smo and Humps.. but omgs. You love oni more than Jc???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm used to be from DMZ...and I was on SOHL for awhile but I lost the bookmark to the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom