Any Dbz Rpg Games??

Best answers
Who knows some Very Good dbz Rpg games and i dont mean go to "Byond and look for some" somthing else more like Original

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know there were some DBZ RPG's for the SNES. Dragon Ball Z: Legend of the Super Saiyan(Which was a quite good game IMO). And there were also 1 or 2 Dragonball (not Z) RPG's Super Gokuden or something like that, but I'm not sure about that one. Other than that, there is a DBZ MMORPG coming up, but I don't think there are any other RPG's other than those on Byond.

Best answers
There's 3 games just like Legend of the Super Saiyan for SNES, they are for the NES, however; they play the same.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku
Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II
Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury

Best answers
um there is DBZ sagas? on PS2

or you could just wait for dbz online to come out

and theres also the legacy of goku series on GBA

Best answers
*points at sig*
Still in development though.
what features does it have?? (sorry i cant read the site nor forum:/ if you could pm me the details?)

also on topic: i don't know any dbz rpg games except for byond.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what features does it have?? (sorry i cant read the site nor forum:/ if you could pm me the details?)

also on topic: i don't know any dbz rpg games except for byond.
Add me to msn if you want to talk more:

MSN: [email protected]

The forum is shut down for the moment cuz of some retarded forum members (not staff of the team)

Best answers
Add me to msn if you want to talk more:

MSN: [email protected]

The forum is shut down for the moment cuz of some retarded forum members (not staff of the team)
it says your off line (also i think i already have you on my buddy list for msn. also i don't know if there is an English for that site? because thats the reason i cant read it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try the ones for the Gameboy Advance.

Best answers
I know there were some DBZ RPG's for the SNES. Dragon Ball Z: Legend of the Super Saiyan(Which was a quite good game IMO). And there were also 1 or 2 Dragonball (not Z) RPG's Super Gokuden or something like that, but I'm not sure about that one. Other than that, there is a DBZ MMORPG coming up, but I don't think there are any other RPG's other than those on Byond.
NUts....an MMO of DBZ.....great.........any idea what its like? PLease let there b customizable chars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom