Any beta testers?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF team chose only their friends, because they shouldn't leak stuff. It's main requirement:)
All you need to do is show that you can be trusted. How you show that depends on your actions within the community. (additionally to the rest ive mentioned)

I would actually enjoy something like that. We could have a little community game with it!
But that would mean i have to think of new questions then >.<

I guess i could make a thread about it for lols and see the responses. If the top brass agrees of course.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you need to do is show that you can be trusted. How you show that depends on your actions within the community. (additionally to the rest ive mentioned)

But that would mean i have to think of new questions then >.<

I guess i could make a thread about it for lols and see the responses. If the top brass agrees of course.

Oh you know you would enjoy it as much as the rest of us. :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Do it Grega! That would be fun. However, I hope that people won't think that you are looking for beta testers and then swamp the forums with applications/questions for it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You would have to be clear and put in giant letters that it was a game not a real application

several times

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem I always used to have as a tester was I was also enrolled in an evening school so I could never make the 6 O'clock meeting time. Ended up having to back out. It was always less playing the game and more intentionally trying to break a single aspect of it for hours. I think most people looking to be a tester are usually just people who really want to play the game for a while, then never show their face ever again.

Well, that and they find out that it's actually work and decide that it's not worth being useful if they have to take time out of their busy, busy schedules.

Last edited:
Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yep I guess you're right. It is a lot of work but it's cool work as well.
One problem is that it takes a lot of dedicated time.

You can't jump in whenever you want. You need to plan how long you're going to test and what.
Things like these might be boring but you're helping to make it a better product.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At this point it's also hard to break in new testers. There's a lot to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom