Anthony - A famous name for many artists?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some reason, I think the name Anthony is a name for many artists, why? I have a friend name Anthony and he has drawing skills that are amazing, another friends of friends that do graphics and his name is also Anthony. Then I have a online friend that models and his name is Anthony. Then my mom's friend husband that used to to write poetry before he died from cancer is also named Anthony,

Anthony is also prounounced A.J.

Is the name, Anthony special or what? =|

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup. Every single person born with the name Anthony is granted magic ninja artist skills. And x-ray vision.

It's just a name, man. o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, was just about to say, its just a name >_< and stupid coincidence

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I know but almost every "Anthony" I know atleast has art in their likings.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZOMG YEY! I have been granted magic ninja artist skills. And x-ray vision. YUS!

Sorry for the weird-ness, its just strange seeing my name on the board.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can assure you that it's a coincidence. Most people named Anthony that I've met have been planning on being engineers or physics majors, and I haven't seen them being praised for their drawing skills, heh.

Every Michael that I know personally (I have 3 close friends who share that name) is going into Arts (one for Law, one for History/English, and one for Film Studies), but I'm sure that there are hundreds of Michaels at the U of M, alone, who are going to be doing things that are completely different.

But that is a rather interesting coincidence, I suppose.

Best answers
There's a guy that came onto the forums I admin called Anthony Harris and did some absoloutely fantastic concept art for one of the mods that's situated there. I also remember him giving us a sample of a comic he was working on or something, again it looked fantastic. So yeah, weird coincidence. Unless it's the same guy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont think that its "just" a name.... some names got somehow inspiration the person who is taking this name.... mine is "Dmitri" .... but in Dmitri are 2 names.... Dima and Mitja... Dima is more a person whos intelligent and somehow abit famous.

Mitja is somehow a lazy but very knowledged person who is very famous... and whos not think bad all the way.

Well i got the name mitja .... my name: Dmitri,Mitja Zyganow .....

i gues if some peeps will prove it they will come on those results... cuz i proved it myself on 11 Mitjas and 3 Dimas <_< ... also all names make the persons... so when i will get a child ill think about a nice good name.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay my name is Anthony I guess I'm special too. Most of the time Anthony's usually like too be called Tony I got many friends who call me tony heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew an Anthony that broke this chain. He was somewhat unintelligent and not really going anywhere.

Pot Smoker, but not quite a stoner....

Used to call him Goat for some reason.

Best answers
Jah... Well.. Its just a conincidence I suppose =I. Im a Michael.. and Im into arts.. >_<

Best answers
Im an anthony and one day i plan on killing the rest so im not considered a weird artist. :p

Best answers
Weird it came true. My social studies teacher wouldnt shutup and i doodled a really nice pirate :) so weird.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, what FAMOUS artists are named Anthony? Maybe you meant it was a popular name for artists.

Which it isn't by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom