Ant Fights

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see what i mean, that was uncalled for my brother. how do u feel right now. i little uptight? life not what it seemed when you were 8?

we can only blame sesame street, barney and friends, etc they made life feel so surreal, then reality hit you like a bong rip.

i guess your brain ain't ready for other peeps opinions. stuck on yourself a little huh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

Lid

L
ok, here's a much better game... come to Australia dudeman, find a nest of Australian Bull ants (some of the largest in the world, highly venomous) then dip ur self in honey and lie enext to it... there, so much more fun.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you still ain't figured out how to have a conversation. you need to get your mouth of ya moms titties and relax. i bet you got a lot of built up stress. countdown from 10 or something

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
n00bs!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope dudegirl gets eaten buy fire ants!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
everybody stop ****in with Dudeman666, he did nothing to you, but ask you a question. Hey, Dudeman66, ignore some of these guys, their balls havent dropped yet and they are still talking about coodies. i think a good name for this, with the knowledge of the ant kingdom thing, is "Gladitorial Ant Kingdom!!!!"
*(dramatic music) Dum Dum Duummmmmm!!!*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"The World is a scary place now that youve woken up the demons, the enemy(Ants!)!"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by The_SSJ
everybody stop ****in with Dudeman666, he did nothing to you, but ask you a question. Hey, Dudeman66, ignore some of these guys, their balls havent dropped yet and they are still talking about coodies. i think a good name for this, with the knowledge of the ant kingdom thing, is "Gladitorial Ant Kingdom!!!!"
*(dramatic music) Dum Dum Duummmmmm!!!*
ok b!tch your ballz havent droped yet if you think playing with ants is kewl and fun :S

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you might have over 400 posts but you spam like you were born yesterday.

let people have there hobbies, damn

what do you do for fun?

oh yeah thats right your life evolves around flaming

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Kai_Tracid
you might have over 400 posts but you spam like you were born yesterday.

let people have there hobbies, damn

what do you do for fun?

oh yeah thats right your life evolves around flaming
ok b!tch face i only spam in offtopic (well not really lol) and i dont get a post count for offtopic and my reall post count is like 1090;/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aren't you so proud, i bet if looked it up 90% of your post are flames

but who gives a **** anymore, im not sinking down to bird feces maggots levels and continuing pointless arguments with you

good luck with your ant tournament, im done with this thread

Best answers
FM,CHILL!! man, you ack like a 12 year old who has to get the last word, and like Tracid says man, you spam like you born yesterday. and to say you have 1090, well thats even worse. you made yourself look even more stupid. so, back off. let ppl live there lives. if ppl like you ruled the world, the world wouldnt have what it does b/c ou fags say, (in naisally voice)"Oh, that sooo stupid. ahahahaah!! Why would do something like that!?" Man, we are pickin on you cuz your ***. we respect other ppl decision on how they live their life. now come on, act your age. and dont be a jerk. your not cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah today tepus and fm been acting like total pricks normally they aint too bad well tepus usually aint fm well he spams a bit but today.... somethings gone very wrong

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by The_SSJ
FM,CHILL!! man, you ack like a 12 year old who has to get the last word, and like Tracid says man, you spam like you born yesterday. and to say you have 1090, well thats even worse. you made yourself look even more stupid. so, back off. let ppl live there lives. if ppl like you ruled the world, the world wouldnt have what it does b/c ou fags say, (in naisally voice)"Oh, that sooo stupid. ahahahaah!! Why would do something like that!?" Man, we are pickin on you cuz your ***. we respect other ppl decision on how they live their life. now come on, act your age. and dont be a jerk. your not cool.
who the hell are you the spam police n00b :S

for you 411 im way cooler then you ;/

look at me im going to make ant wars look at me im cool :\
no your ****ing stupid :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hands up whos mine or FMs mom around here?

no one?

dont tell us what to do then :rolleyes:

and in awnser to SSJ's Q "whats he done to do"

;/ how bout make a stupid ass fake ki ball movie trying to fool everyone here...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
y the hell did u fu**in post if u were just gonna start flamin dudeman from the start...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
y the hell did u fu**in post if u were just gonna start flamin dudeman from the start...
:S shut up you ape

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.

who the hell are you the spam police n00b :S

for you 411 im way cooler then you ;/

look at me im going to make ant wars look at me im cool :\
no your ****ing stupid :S

your cool ehehhahahahaHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh thats a good one, classic man

ive seen the sort of **** you post and a pic of you and your about as far away from cool as you can get

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or

your cool ehehhahahahaHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh thats a good one, classic man

ive seen the sort of **** you post and a pic of you and your about as far away from cool as you can get
**** off GEEK

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or

;/ i look like a fat retard, least i got balls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom