💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
:S how are u gonna make them fight?

dude*man*666 goes up to one of the ants

666: psst i think that ant over there said your moms hot

ant: the little ****er!! hes dead
haha you could get huge wars doing that

that colony said your colony is a bunch of dirt eater (or some other stupid ant insult :p)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about you set your house and back yard on fire and call it burning ant kingdom

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bug Bodukai !!!

get some cow ants and termites into it.

hell get some praying mantises and have a huge royal rumble

my money is on the cow ant

Best answers
Bg Wars has a nice ring to it.....
and ehmm....what are cow ants? and where do i find em because they sound pretty cool!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres the strongest bug in the world (Besides the cockroach)

also known as velvet ants

Isn't this a nasty looking guy! The cow killer ant is 5/8 to 1 inch in length and covered with red and black hair! He has bead-like antennae and a black head. The male of this species is winged.

The Cow killer ant normally won't be found inside your home, but loves meadows, clover and the edges of the woods. These ants drink flower nectar, while the young eat bumble bee larvae. Basically, they like sweet stuff! These ants normally take over the nest of their victims...so bees beware!

Adult cow killer ants can run quickly and fight hard. They have a painful sting….so severe that it has been said the sting could kill a cow - hence the name of this ferocious ant. Just try stepping on one and you will see how durable these guys are. Normally you have to really stomp on these ants to kill them. These ants are vary rarely seen in large numbers.

What can you do if you find these ants in your yard......run for your god damn life.

edit: oh no! i killed the thread CRIKEY!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about "Backyard Bug Battle" or something...

hahaha

but seriously... next time you get a brilliant idea like this, just take your damn medicine! j/k

*DUTCH TALK:*

En als ze het over "men in white coats" hebben, bedoelen ze dat ze je in 'n dwangbuis moeten stoppen. :p

Best answers
Dutch talk

wait thats not allowed..
and i knew that already

but..Backyard Bug Battle...super:yes:

i have plans for the arena

a big bowl filled with water and then i put the arena in it and fill it with sand so it doesnt float and put it in the middle and let them fight overthere...then theres no way they are gonna get out :devil:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha i bet they won't even fight, they all drown in watered up sand. MOTHER NATURE STRIKES AND WINS AGAIN

Best answers
the sand goes into a small bowl and the small bowl goes into a big filled with water bowl so if they climb out they would drown

i wonder if that 120 second rule is aplied at making acounts ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i wonder why this hasnt been closed yet o_o

Best answers
Velvet ants are actually a specie of wingless wasps....

/nerd

And you could get a sandbox for the battleground and put antlions in them and then have the war with the antlions as mines in a minefield. mwuaaaaahahahahhaaaaa

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Kai_Tracid

its funny, i'd like to see it
you need help too you wont see anything but 2 dots....hell you wont even see dots :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me comes running over a hill with an army of ants dressed in samurai armor

charge my minions!!!! LAY WASTE TO ALL THOES WHO OPPOSE ME!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ant fights? how bout u get off ur lazy a$$ and get a real job. who the hell wud wanna see ants fight? maybe other low life *******s like u, but n e one with half a life wudnt even think of goin anywhere near a friggin ant fight

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl i could see a 10 year old doing this :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't if anyone noticed, but everybody on this planet seems to be holding a grudge. i blame it on cabin fever (Not enough space) nasa or whoever is running the space program needs to hurry up and mass produce us some colonies and spacepods to get there. im tired of ufo enthusiast pointing at area 51 and thing those are aliens. i mean its 2002, we got electric cars and microwaves CMON i know the scientist want to keep it a secret(for diplomatic purposes) but we need some technology upgrades.

quit flaming each other before the flame thrower explodes in your face. if it comes to drugs to find inner peace, then hell puff puff pass my people

over here when your done chief if ya don't mine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the hell did that have to do with anything :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom