• No Way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sod Off ya Fool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
There are models shown in this pack that I know where never released to the public, and I know the artists who made them probably wouldn't be very happy to know they were hacked up and rigged without their permission. From that picture I see various parts from these artists:

Darksun
Davidskiwan
Kreshi
GodGundam
NeD
SV
Turk

This pack was founded on pure ignorance and disrespect towards the original creators, and asking for it is just as ignorant. If you didn't know before, you know now.
o0
are you silly?
thinking that i would hack models...

Darksun - got the model from him
Davidskiwan - no i made that one myself out of his "end of dbz-one" it isn't the one from btl
Kreshi - got permission from him to every edit i would like to make
GodGundam - what did i used from him? even his models are public
NeD - his models are public too
SV - he is also just somebody who is doing edits and i can't remember using something from him? maybe YOU show me?
Turk - who the **** is turk?

If you like to, then ban me from this board... won't matter to me... left this crap long time ago.... i am just watching some threads and thats it, but what i hat are unproofed offences against myself..... sry but thats just how i think about it... cya folks and wish you luck that some people will stop this ****.

regards yopyop :S

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the models being public domain doesnt make them free to edit (at least not here).

you are free to edit any models you want IF they stay on your machine,

when they leave your machine however, whether its uploaded to esf-w, or even just a picture posted, thats when the problems occur.

If i make a esf model, (granted its been ages) and someone else edits it and releases it under his own name, it takes away from me. ESPECIALLY if you do a ****ty job with it, (like 90% of the model edits that have been posted here in the years ive been a moderator)

its one thing to have someone steal your work, its another thing entirely to have a half assed edit of it posted on esf-w with your name stuck in the credits list.

its unfair to the people who actually made the player models that packs like that even exist, i state it here and now in front of everyone.

IF YOU USE THAT PACK YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG

Best answers
I never posted any pics...
nor did i upload them on esf-w

Best answers
you ever heard of something called instant messengers and teamspeak? o0

i never even wanted it to go public... it was originally made out of boredom and for the use of me and bandit only...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never posted any pics...
in the thread you actually showed a picture about this pack.... i just dunno if you edited it, but in the first post its still there.
Would be cool if you would have written down the credits in the picture, otherwise everybody could say now: its mine! I did that!

even if you dont know turk personaly or ever seen his name apearing on the interwarb , you should atleast know his name by using sometime his model.

Turk was awesome, he still is i bet, just so so dead in the interwarb. last time he apeared was on S.O.S. forums.

Best answers
but still i don't know what parts i should've used of his?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o0
are you silly?
thinking that i would hack models...

Darksun - got the model from him
Davidskiwan - no i made that one myself out of his "end of dbz-one" it isn't the one from btl
Kreshi - got permission from him to every edit i would like to make
GodGundam - what did i used from him? even his models are public
NeD - his models are public too
SV - he is also just somebody who is doing edits and i can't remember using something from him? maybe YOU show me?
Turk - who the **** is turk?
If you think I'm just a guy that edits models you dont know me at all.
I did edit a few 1.3 models but unlike me, you didnt asked/granted permission for half of the source models

As Nuttzy said, the fact that the models are public doesnt make them editable...you just raped the hell out of them without permission and it's unacceptable on these forums.

Edit:
Dont you dare call Enix silly btw.

<3 Enix <3

Best answers
damn i never ever wanted them to be on these forums because i know all this!!
i was a modeler and a model-editor quite a long time on this and other esf-related boards. i never started a thread about these models nor i sent pm's about them... not on THESE forums.

btw: don't dare to tell me how i call sb and how i don't

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya know what, im just gonna close this.

i should've closed it before, but i didnt.
have anything else to say to enix? pm him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom