anoying beamers

Best answers
ok im not complaining about Beamers, But I've been on a few servers lately and some realy anoying people just fire a kamehameha or SBC (or something else, mostly them) when im trying to have a 1 on 1!

And usualy their my best servers buyt some noobs come on! its so anoying, so any of you got an ip address where no n00bs go plz?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
search for the clanserver from my clan

-=[AFC]=-Clanserver

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well my suggestion is to stop complaining about it and FIGHT BACK. So what if you get hit while in 1 on 1 -- ITS PART OF THE DAMN GAME, Get the hell up, swoop over, melee the bejesus outa 'em go back to your 1v1 and watch them leave because they can't hand your fast-paced melee "n00b" action (I said "n00b" because most "beam-only" players consider people who use melee to be n00bs due to the fact that they can beat them)

Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
Well my suggestion is to stop complaining about it and FIGHT BACK. So what if you get hit while in 1 on 1 -- ITS PART OF THE DAMN GAME, Get the hell up, swoop over, melee the bejesus outa 'em go back to your 1v1 and watch them leave because they can't hand your fast-paced melee "n00b" action (I said "n00b" because most "beam-only" players consider people who use melee to be n00bs due to the fact that they can beat them)
Hahaha thx Satan u just saved me the trouble of explainning it. THx bud! :laff: :yes:

Best answers
ha ha actualy that works!! i dont know why i didnt think that earlier, and yes i've found afc clan server im coming on it.

Best answers
If someone beams me in the back, I usually will stalk them for about 4 kills. They leave me alone after that.

Best answers
omg happens every day 2 im bout 2 kill this dude and he thoughs a beam at me or im bout 2 kill him and he takes me kill....

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea happends to me to. i hate that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the club :S

I suggest spamming them back for a few rounds, then maybe they will stop it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abe Froman said:
If someone beams me in the back, I usually will stalk them for about 4 kills. They leave me alone after that.
Yep, thats what I usually do if the guy hits me repeatedly with a FF or a BBA or something. Very annoying if they keep it up.

Best answers
I love to blow up people that are having a one on one, just fire a fully charged FF into the mix and its instant laughing. the funny part is, they only complane, i have only had like three people actually come after me for that, oh well its all good :laff:

Best answers
I think ESF needs a melee duel function, like in jk2. You lock on to someone with melee, then they are alerted that someone wants to challenge them, with an arrow pointing in the persons direction, they find the person, lock on, and start the battle. It could work, and I don't think it'd be TOO hard to integrate..

Best answers
Beams are great! I love 'em.
If I notice a 2-1 battle against my teammate, I'll help him. If I notice him losing the battle, getting whomped on by a meleer, I'll help him.
As for going after them with melee? I've seen some people try it and do horribly, although it is both good fun and practice to do beam vs. melee in somewhat close combat.
If you want something really chaotic, get goku transformed. He's able to teleport while beaming, making him as hard to hit as a meleer, and even more dangerous quite often.

Best answers
People who use beams only are kind of lame. I was playing today with some guy named, name with held, who was Piccolo. All he did, I repeat, All he did was use the SBC. I would come after him and he would hop on the ground waiting for me to come down so he could try and blast me away. He never even tried to melee me back, only charged up his SBC and sat there on the ground waiting for me. How much more of a pussy can you get?

-PD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah CURSE HIM FOR USING PICCOLOS ONLY GOOD ATTACK!!

darn him he should use basic ki blasts!

i swear instead of complaining about it and acting like a baby and do something about it

if someones beaming u then counter there beams and attack back

the point about esf is u dont have to sit there whoring melee if u dont want to u can use beams and its not like using beams is being a sissy when the beams are put into esf to be used its not earths special melee

and just because u cant handel someone shooting at u and u dont know how to use beams well doesnt make them any less of a sissy than u cause instead of doing something about it u whine about it

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too all the people who complain about being killed in a dual:- Well suck it up, your all complaining about n00bs killing you when you want to dual. Excuse the other player for attacking you well you spam messages to your dual partner about who wil go first and ****.

All the people complaing about n00bs or normal players useing attacks on two other dualing players is just ***, Get a priv server for that or a server ment only for dualing.

Best answers
Fight fire with fire,I like that

Get into a big PS with him (ala KHH or FF) then launch it on him :) You'll be amazed at the results of extracting revenge on an idiot :)

and yes I bumped into that Special Beam Spammer :) annoying but fun when you kill him with something painful....*hinthint*

Best answers
RaVe said:
Fight fire with fire,I like that

Get into a big PS with him (ala KHH or FF) then launch it on him :) You'll be amazed at the results of extracting revenge on an idiot :)

and yes I bumped into that Special Beam Spammer :) annoying but fun when you kill him with something painful....*hinthint*
Look Look Problem Solved!!! :laff:

Best answers
I was playing with an SBC spammer earlier today as well. All I had to do was fly up right infront of him, and teleport behind him right after he shot, melee him into the ground, and launch a Finishing Buster into his ass.. it was fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually hide while beam spammers... spam. Then when they have gathered ALOT of power I melee them untill I am happy with the energy I take :). But usually, I just beam spam back, heh. If Im in a good mood I melee them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom