Best answers
yeh i like.. its wicked.. how do u do that effect where it looks like everything is coming from the end?

u keep pinching or something?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
looks nice, tho easy to make.
/me looks at Judges current sig..
easy to make u said? rofl.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it its nice and simple but stil lso much more then I'm capabl of doing hehe

and welcome back =P

BTW: nice sig I lvoe that game hehethe Succubs :d

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like how you used a tut, a filter and some images.

Beh, I'm being kinda hard but yeah.. You should learn by yourself without these tuts. You should be better you've probably been doing artwork longer than me.

Its alright though, No worries. The look is nice though kinda basic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
better to use tuts because then u remember everything and can experiment later. but thats just my opinion. besides its not all a tut only 1/3 of it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
better to use tuts because then u remember everything and can experiment later. but thats just my opinion. besides its not all a tut only 1/3 of it
Well in a way your right its just when I sucked arse I never used tuts much. Maybe its just the way I learn well whatever, It still looks good just use a different color :p

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
/me looks at Judges current sig..
easy to make u said? rofl.
Did i ever say mine wasnt easy to make?

i would shut up since my sig is about 2 mins work.

(the eye is a glassorb..doubt you could make that yourself ;))

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dudeman, Watch it. Judge is one of the best 2d artist on these forums and Judges sig is pretty hard to do just take out the eye and it would even look good.

But yeah, Back on topic.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a bad wallpaper, but the way that the image just cuts off to the barely-there black background makes it feel incomplete. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but a border around that complete image would look good. :D

[edit]: Dudeman, looking back at all of your sigs, I don't think you should be fronting any **** about easy to make sigs. No offense, but your entire collection looks like a bunch of tutorials with different pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom