Best answers
Yah you all know the drill color preferably BLUE This time I want a Chobits wallpaper, those of you who dont know what it is go buy the manga. Oh one more thing im very picky so you should show me the BG before you modify pictures and stuff. Im kinda pointing towards the style in my sigs just not all pencil marking kinda style and stuff. >_<

Plz someone respond and say you will do this!!

CMON PEEPS!!

Best answers
For pete sake cmon just one person plz!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if no one replied then no one wnats to help you obviosly.

Best answers
Hmm if you can add some .hack//sign pics of the main char Tsukuno or sumtin like that.

Best answers
Hmm deleting your old post and posting again to bump your thread without appearing to be double posting heh?

Best answers
What I don't quite understand, is how one can come out and demand a wallpaper as though one was the superior to us all, set regulations, standards, and rules. And then repeatedly become dissapointed when one's demands are not met, as though we, the subordinates, had missed a very important memo and not competed a due task. Perhaps you have heard the saying:

"Beggars can't be choosers."

Perhaps this is only my feeling, but maybe if you aren't finding what you require Vegetto, you may try a different way of asking. Perhaps a polite request, with a fully typed "please" or "thank you" might usher the spirit of good will along better.

Best answers
I dont see a wallpaper so "thank you" for your intrusion and
"please" get out of the thread.

Best answers
This is a friendly forum, if you can't make your own stuff , don't request it like this is a dictatorship.

Best answers
Just adding something in does anyone know where I can get a hack//sign theme. Already scearched deviantart for a good 45 minutes, nothing there.

BTW ive been here longer than you two, I know there are nice enough of people on the forum to do this thank you very much so take your sarcastic, critistic tones and leave please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, perhaps you should try being less pushy. If someone intends to make you one, they will make you one. You van't force anyone too. How long you have been here does not matter where art is concerned. Its the subject that matters. perhaps noone likes Chobits much (I havent seen it so I cannot comment)

Keep this thread on topic, and less of the arguing please.

Best answers
Im sorry its just when people who don't know me judge me for a little thread it makes me mad. I was wondering if anyone knows how to make Windows XP themes, im in desperate need of a xp one i got a wallpaper now. I want a .hack//sign theme bad!!

Best answers
I never judged anyone, I judged the manner that the "request" was delivered. Even the response to my comment "I don't see a wallpaper so..." seems in a similar tone. I find that if one asks politely for a measure of work, one will be more successful in seeing that work completed than if one makes a demand along the same lines. Particularly if one is "very picky" as you put it.

But by all means do as you feel, it's your thread.

Best answers
Listen, I dont mean to offend people; but by now I figure everyone knows who I am if they have been here a bit. You know nothing of my personality in real life I figured people would already knew how much I appreciate all the sigs/images made for me. Every image that has been made for me I save and keep in a special folder because each image made for me is a unique peice of art that the person made.

Best answers
Thats all nice and stuff, but does that justify a pushy attitude ? Showing your haste to get a certain wallpaper? Just learn the techniques to make your own, or ask politely, and don't push the fact you "want" one.

Either you be patient, and calm down in your requests, or learn your techniques. How long you've been here doesnt justify that you somehow deserve(is how I perceive you) a piece of work.

Best answers
Trust me i've tried to develop a artistic ability, I suck at art really bad!

Best answers
Well Maybe You Shouldnt Be So Darn Pushy, Try PMing People Who make Wallpapers and Maybe they can Make you one, Ever think of that Instead of Being Pushy On a Thread to people?

I mean This in The Nicest Way Possible, Just The Truth..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom