Another transformation for Piccolo and Krillin

Do you like this idea?

• Yes, Piccolo and Krillin need another transformation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, just let them stay the way they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
You know how in 1.3, Piccolo and Krillin are only going to remain with one transformation? Well, there is another transformation they could give to Piccolo and Krillin. Here's three pictures of what could be Piccolo's first transformation,

basically it's Piccolo's first transformation and what he does is instead taking off all his armor for one transformation, they could make his first one where he just takes off his cape, and leaves his hat on. Now, Krillin's first transformation, here's three pictures of Krillin's first transformation,

basically what this transformation is, is Unlock Potential, and for that transformation he get's the Namek Aromor Suit, and so that would be his first transformation.

Best answers
i like the part about krillin but i think piccolo should get his armor taken off then sync with nail then fusion with Kami

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone taking off his clothes is not a transformation, and there is no way that the huge multiplyer Piccolo would need for it can be justified because of that. It would be far better and more true to the show to use Nail's synchronisation.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basically what this transformation is, is Unlock Potential, and for that transformation he get's the Namek Aromor Suit, and so that would be his first transformation.
his first trans is already unlock potential since that was the only kind of transformation he got in dbz just with a different model than in the namek saga

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol 100% yes cuz it's true i agr333!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think piccolo could do with another trans (namekian fusion) because he's underpowered as it is... another trans would be great for him.. plus something needs to be done about his speed.

Best answers
well i think his speed should be still one of the slowest but they should give him those two attacks someone suggested with the demon fire and thunder (i think it was ravendust correct me if im wrong)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolo already has really great attacks, a nice transform level (not too much work) He could do with the homing ball, but other than that, its just his speed that lets him down, scattershot is awesome, eyelasers= awesome, masenko :\ well.. special beamcannon, awesome. He really just needs a little speed and more people would play as him. To be honnest, for all those different ki attacks, piccolo wasnt that much of a ki user.

Best answers
Well, personally, I think Eyelaser and Scatter Shot suck, but no one uses Krillin because he starts out slow, and he has the hardest transformation in the game, and about Piccolo needing speed, yes he does, cause Piccolo was a pretty fast guy, and so does Trunks, cause Trunks was one of the fastest guys in the show.

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Well, personally, I think Eyelaser and Scatter Shot suck, but no one uses Krillin because he starts out slow, and he has the hardest transformation in the game, and about Piccolo needing speed, yes he does, cause Piccolo was a pretty fast guy, and so does Trunks, cause Trunks was one of the fastest guys in the show.
yes i agree wit this statement fully. but since this is a piccolo and krillin thread i wont ***** about trunks speed. anyway i think it would be best to make piccolo a powerhouse rather then speed. i think his starting speed should increase a little.

but i think it would be best if he got to fuse wit nail then fuse with kami to become a super namek. IMO that would b best insted of just losing his cape. but also make it wen he fuses with kami it permanent making it true to the show. also makosen and the other attacks would really give piccolo an edge in that area.

and to Mccdbz scattershot and eye laser can be deadly if used properly especially transed. let me fight u broken arm and all and ill show u wut i mean ;D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im going to say it now and stick with it. The only transformations that Piccolo ever did was Fuse with Nails and Fuse with Kami and those are the only ones that need to be in. Taking his clothes off would be like doing a turbo. It gives you a boost of speed and pl until you have to put it back on. As for the animations, you don't have to have Kami or Nails coming out of no where and then fusing with them. All you have to do is just have him look how he did after he fused.

As for Krillin, Unlocked Potenial is a must as he gained more power from it. Hell, he fought off Frieza Form 2 (or 3, can't remember) Either way, Krillin should deffinately been in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
All you have to do is just have him look how he did after he fused.

As for Krillin, Unlocked Potenial is a must as he gained more power from it. Hell, he fought off Frieza Form 2 (or 3, can't remember) Either way, Krillin should deffinately been in.
That would be easy as Piccolo looks the same before and after the sync/fusion, he just gets stronger.

As for Krillin, remember how he was impaled by form 2 freiza? Not that he stood any chance against 1st form either...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
That would be easy as Piccolo looks the same before and after the sync/fusion, he just gets stronger.

As for Krillin, remember how he was impaled by form 2 freiza? Not that he stood any chance against 1st form either...
I remember him getting angry and being able to beat frieza up for a bit. Still.... Piccolo's face could look for serious each time he trans also.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , I would like to see any new trans for piccolo to give him some more shine (he's most obvious transformations in a sense of "transformation" or fusion sought of like transformations where the chest fusions with nail and kami) maybe his final trans should get a 2x trans multiplier too to keep up with those ssj3 goku players on a server.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
piccolo already has really great attacks, a nice transform level (not too much work) He could do with the homing ball, but other than that, its just his speed that lets him down, scattershot is awesome, eyelasers= awesome, masenko :\ well.. special beamcannon, awesome. He really just needs a little speed and more people would play as him. To be honnest, for all those different ki attacks, piccolo wasnt that much of a ki user.
piccolo should be mostly a ki user and he should be slow but also he really doesnt have any kamehameha type attacks so i say give him demon thunder(when he was training with gohan for the saiyans) so that way he has all the types of special attacks and mesenko doesnt seem usefull in 1st form

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thing theat Picolo and kurilin dose not need any more transformation
Picolo's SBC is the best attack ever maybe a litle more speed for some caracters like trunks has 180 speed normal and 250 SSJ and in ultra what speed 260this will suck
I whas thinking about 180 normla 280 like Vegeta and Goku and Gohan and maybe in ussj 300 or 290 or someting like theath , Kurilin allready has a big speed ,Picolo has 180 and no cape 250 I thing theath it will be best to have like 180 normal and 275 like Frieza form 2 beacause he was as strong as Frieza form 2 (After fuse with nail)and thean Frieza gon to From 3 to have an advantej , maybe picolo fuse whit nail a transformation but still I like him the same

And Id playd Budokai 3 and unlock potentional suck's and I dont like budokai I like best ESF thean BudoKAI 3

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes SBC this is how it shuld be like to charge and not to move because picolo did not move when he Fired the SBC this will be cool but there is still one smal problem the speed of the SBC
in The sotry the Speed of the SBC is faster as the speed of light so speed 400 or even more speed beacause you will stay in one place when charging
so speed to the SBC will be the anser

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Piccolo defnitly needs a nother trans. He just won't be able to catch up to all those ssj3 Goku players. His SBC should also be a little faster. :smile:

As for Krillin, he could use a nother trans, but what :confused:

Best answers
The Unlock Potential transformation, he gets the Namek Armor Suit for that one, that could be his first transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom