Another transformation for Piccolo and Krillin

Do you like this idea?

• Yes, Piccolo and Krillin need another transformation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, just let them stay the way they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
unlock potential is the trans that he already has ingame. unlock potential aka mystic krillin. ^^

Best answers
I have sayd it before but in a wrong plase ore it is a bad idea.

Piccolo should have another trans in a form of Kyrodaika (not sure that this skills name is spelled correctly)
Enyway if some of you dont know what it is then it makes the NAMEK user 10x(i think it was ten maybe was 4 times) stronger, bigger(in size), and so with all attacks but
looses a little speed and is easyer to hit gause of its size

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That would be as bad as adding Oozaru, and he's slow enough without losing any speed. Personally I'd much rather the Fuse with Nail, Fuse with Kami way of doing it but the armour removal is fine. For Krillin, he should just power up, a complete change of clothes looks daft.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Someone taking off his clothes is not a transformation, and there is no way that the huge multiplyer Piccolo would need for it can be justified because of that. It would be far better and more true to the show to use Nail's synchronisation.
It is in legacy of goku 2 and buu's fury. If funimation made a transformation like that and made dbz then i say we should have him taking off his weights.
What is piccolo's current transformation btw? I think that when krillin trasforms he should get less usefull because as he got stronger he was fighting less because the enemies got stronger. That way we could stick to the original dbz story line.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kasey said:
It is in legacy of goku 2 and buu's fury. If funimation made a transformation like that and made dbz then i say we should have him taking off his weights.
What is piccolo's current transformation btw? I think that when krillin trasforms he should get less usefull because as he got stronger he was fighting less because the enemies got stronger. That way we could stick to the original dbz story line.
Ummm.....they didn't make dbz. And this is a game so making a character worse as he gets stronger would be VERY unbalanced. This game is a dbz game but it's a BALANCED dbz game.

Best answers
Cap J said:
Ummm.....they didn't make dbz. And this is a game so making a character worse as he gets stronger would be VERY unbalanced. This game is a dbz game but it's a BALANCED dbz game.
They sponsored it or animated it or something. Which is why after DBZ is over it says "FUNIMATION"

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kasey said:
They sponsored it or animated it or something. Which is why after DBZ is over it says "FUNIMATION"
That's just the anime, the original Manga ran for a few years in Shonen Jump.
Anyway, we are dragging this offtopic, back to topic next please.

Best answers
Cap J said:
That's just the anime, the original Manga ran for a few years in Shonen Jump.
Anyway, we are dragging this offtopic, back to topic next please.
You started it. Anyways, Krillin should have a different trans as well. People didn't like the idea of being cell and then the androids suddenly appear and he absorbs them so why does krill instantly grow hair AND change clothes. For piccolo it could show him throw his cape and hat off but krillins just appear as does his hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
>_> Why are you using those games as an example? Just because they did it doesn't mean ESF should. We should stick to the show, because that's what ESF is primarily based on. In the show, it wasn't a transformation, it just gave him extra speed and power because he wasn't weighed down by his heavy clothing. He should just sync with Nails and Kami and that way it'll stay true to the show and not look silly.

Best answers
Piccolo transformed himself 2 times in the show as a transformation results in a different person & differnent in power.

Nail --> Piccolo 1st
Piccolo --> Kami 2e even though 2 Nameks are inside Piccolo the original Piccolo remains dominant.

Taking of his cape & hat would be great aswell to increase his powerlvl by 1.2x but 1.9x in speed.

Taking of his cape & hat should be something he could do anytime...as in a costum transformation without any requirements.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
picolo no cape is like turbo 25% power
and the fusioz 2x

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
He should just sync with Nails and Kami and that way it'll stay true to the show and not look silly.
It's FUSE with Nail and Fuse with Kami, he did Namek Fusion with both of them. There is no such thing as Sync, Budokai just decide to name it that for no real reason.

Well if everyone has a problem with Krillin changing clothes then he could just power up.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The manga called the one with nail 'assimilation' piccolo stayed piccolo- he didn't gain anything else but nails power, with kami it was a fusion of everything.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it most likely will happen , remeber the 1.3 outline hasn't been revised for a bit (it might of) but just not been seen by the public eye yet ;).

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you all make a bing thing out of nothing maybe in esf 1.3 the transformation for lv 2 and lv 3 will cost enormes ki and the ki will dropt fats to balance in the dbz serial ssj3 goku could not hold it much ,and when goku and majin Vegeta fight they fight in ssj l1 and then go to ssj lv 2 but they gon back to ssj lv1 to much ki cost , and this will probleby balance the game and if picolo no cape will not cost much ki this will be good and kurilin mistical super speed smal ki cost this is the thing theath balance the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
It's FUSE with Nail and Fuse with Kami, he did Namek Fusion with both of them. There is no such thing as Sync, Budokai just decide to name it that for no real reason.

Well if everyone has a problem with Krillin changing clothes then he could just power up.
Don't get your panties in a knot now. =/ You know what I mean.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Since krillin doesn't have any transformations.

Maybe:1st-normal krillin
2nd-stronger krillin(after training for the saiyans)
3rd-mystic krillin(unlock potensial thing)
4th-ultimate krillin(after training for the androids)

This is probably the worst idea ever, but wat els can krillin have as a trans :confused:

Best answers
As far as I have seen the uncut version of DBZ eps lately, the fusion's of both Nail and Kami were the same. Also in the Japanese version u hear Kami say that he would be just a powerup.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to many transformation for kurilin GrimReaper

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
john_volkov said:
to many transformation for kurilin GrimReaper
1st-normal krillin
2nd-mystic krillin(unlock potensial thing)
3rd-ultimate krillin(after training for the androids)

I doubt that this will work, 3rd isnt really a trans... :S

alternative 3rd-older krillin(with black hair)
since he didnt get the hair with the potensial thing he could get the hair as another trans

But again it isnt really a trans... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom